Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a pacifist and do believe in armed struggle - as a last resort.

I take it the 'last resort' bit doesn't apply where Keith Vaz is concerned?

Last edited:
For those interested, or incensed, some lovely people are organising some sort of protest at the clocktower today (despite the statue being planned for Belgrave, but that's a minor detail)

The action kicks off at twelve, apparently, so don't miss out

For added effect drape a nice flag of St. George around your shoulders or, if you're feeling really outraged, feel free to paint your face red and white

For those interested, or incensed, some lovely people are organising some sort of protest at the clocktower today (despite the statue being planned for Belgrave, but that's a minor detail)

The action kicks off at twelve, apparently, so don't miss out

For added effect drape a nice flag of St. George around your shoulders or, if you're feeling really outraged, feel free to paint your face red and white

How quaint & retarded.

I'm surprised that they are allowed to hold a protest today of all days, won't it interfere with the St George's day parades?

Just off to have a look to see if anyone has turned up

Big let down

One fat bloke standing around in a plastic St. George's flag hat, but he didn't appear to be protesting much

How disappointing

Big let down

One fat bloke standing around in a plastic St. George's flag hat, but he didn't appear to be protesting much

How disappointing

At least BG makes the effort

Last edited:
No but about 100 are milling around oustide the Market tavern apparently off on a march about 2.00pm

The Police took my burning tyre off of me. Wankers.

12 people turned up, apparently

Bet they were a right feckin' bunch

This morning I was accosted by a toothless drunk while I was unlocking my bike down at the train station. Despite saying that I would help out, while ****ing around with my shitty locks, I got no peace but a truly random rant about the Gandhi statue.

Sadly, an alky's fried nonsense made more sense than some of the bollocks on here I've read about this.

This morning I was accosted by a toothless drunk while I was unlocking my bike down at the train station.
Shite, mrs homer got out again then?

This morning I was accosted by a toothless drunk while I was unlocking my bike down at the train station. Despite saying that I would help out, while ****ing around with my shitty locks, I got no peace but a truly random rant about the Gandhi statue.

Sadly, an alky's fried nonsense made more sense than some of the bollocks on here I've read about this.
I don't really think it's fair to dismiss the posts of others as "bollocks" without adding something constructive yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669