General Election June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Tories are going to win. Looks like May is going to curtail human rights as a response to her and her government's failures on security. Looks like we're going to continue with failing austerity. Looks like we're in for a pretty miserable five years. Looks like moving abroad is the best option.

I find it utterly baffling how the conservative ****wits have actually managed to make this election even slightly up in the air.

What a bunch of useless, back peddling, incompetent Tossers.

Should have been a whitewash with how gullible the British public are.

Oh and dont get me started on the ****s on my facebook feed who live in rural Leicestershire and yet base their entire voting strategy based on terrorism and dangerous brown people.

Stop being blindsided and vote based on things that are more likely to actually make a difference in your lives, like having the NHS and your democratic freedoms demolished whilst you get yourself worked into a xenophobic ****ing mess based on fake news.

Silly ****ers

Oh and dont get me started on the ****s on my facebook feed who live in rural Leicestershire and yet base their entire voting strategy based on terrorism and dangerous brown people.

Stop being blindsided and vote based on things that are more likely to actually make a difference in your lives, like having the NHS and your democratic freedoms demolished whilst you get yourself worked into a xenophobic ****ing mess based on fake news.

Silly ****ers
Even if they were correct in focussing on dark people shouting encouragement to eat at "Alan's Snackbar", it's their wholesale ability to blame everybody else but the party in charge that gets me.

"It's the most important issue to me, so I'm voting for the party that has made the situation worse with police cuts, and further cuts planned."

****ing genius.

Still, Theresa May is going to have a stroke when she sees the pron I view daily.

I know I do.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to sleep easily tonight now you've given me the image of Theresa May having a stroke while watching dwarf pron.

Well, you took it for granted that you could play cynical tricks on the British public and have had your ass handed to you as a result. Bye bye Theresa. We'll remember you for the way you failed in every aspect of your job.

Well, you took it for granted that you could play cynical tricks on the British public and have had your ass handed to you as a result. Bye bye Theresa. We'll remember you for the way you failed in every aspect of your job.

I've seen your political writing for years - right wing BS but then a woman takes over the conservative leadership and all of a sudden the previous devil "Jeremy Corbyn"is who you want in and you celebrate the conservative decline. Your hate of half of the population is quite incredible.

As for the result, if only Jeremy had stepped aside, Labour could have gotten into power. The British people seem lost - they don't know what they want or maybe they do but it's unrerachable and they don't know how to get there. Brexit and now this. What is happening?

As for the result, if only Jeremy had stepped aside, Labour could have gotten into power.

Really? I'd say them moving left when we've had years of austerity is what's helped them. A move the other way and there's no point in the Labour Party.

Corbyn has faught a cracking campaign, he is responsible for the good result, not a reason it wasnt better.

I felt politically homeless at the start, not now.

Really? I'd say them moving left when we've had years of austerity is what's helped them. A move the other way and there's no point in the Labour Party.

Without Corbyn there is no way that manifesto would have contained what it did, and it's the most radical we've seen in generations. Many voters will not have seen a set of policies like that before, and it's highly attractive to lots of people in many ways - the movement of opinion will only grow as a result, and that is wholly due to Jezza

Unfortunately he is surrounded by a collection of complete and utter feckwits who don't appear competent or capable enough to run a cake stall at the school summer fete

Without Corbyn there is no way that manifesto would have contained what it did, and it's the most radical we've seen in generations. Many voters will not have seen a set of policies like that before, and it's highly attractive to lots of people in many ways - the movement of opinion will only grow as a result, and that is wholly due to Jezza

Unfortunately he is surrounded by a collection of complete and utter feckwits who don't appear competent or capable enough to run a cake stall at the school summer fete

It's the first time I've voted for someone and didn't feel a little bit grim about the whole thing. For once it felt like a choice of a change of direction. Fairly sure the last election we had labour opposing cuts vocally but voting for them.

It if hadn't been for Jimmy Krankie feckin' the whole thing up oop north, it could have been a glorious day today

As it is, the rancid auld cow will simply carry on propped up by the right wing proddies across the Irish Sea

11/2 I got on no overall majority. Bonus.

I got 5/1. Wish I'd have backed it at more than my £10, especially as I was 100% convinced it would happen.

Indeed. But I suspect a number of the more competent Labour MPs will now be swallowing plenty of humble pie and telling Corbyn that they are, after all, prepared to work him.

Jon Ashworth did himself no harm by getting in early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669