General Election June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
for five years.

So, I'll pop you down as "undecided" then?

I decided it's all pointless. People have been making the same stupid mistakes since the dawn of time. They're not likely to change now or any time. **** em. I just wish I had the ability to **** off & hide quietly somewhere for the rest of my life.

C9MeKPSXsAAFKQ0.jpg

New glasses, BN?

I decided it's all pointless. People have been making the same stupid mistakes since the dawn of time. They're not likely to change now or any time. **** em. I just wish I had the ability to **** off & hide quietly somewhere for the rest of my life.
Life is pointless.

Stars explode while we argue the toss over a couple of pence on the price of a pint. Voting, for the bulk of the country, is a total ****ing waste of time. The options lie between the evil and the inept, and made by a majority who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

I remain available for the post of benevolent dictator for when the world finally decides it knows what's best for it.

Don't vote Joe Fox.

Life is pointless.

Stars explode while we argue the toss over a couple of pence on the price of a pint. Voting, for the bulk of the country, is a total ****ing waste of time. The options lie between the evil and the inept, and made by a majority who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

I remain available for the post of benevolent dictator for when the world finally decides it knows what's best for it.

Don't vote Joe Fox.

Ignorant people don't understand, except those who live in countries where they can't vote or don't have a choice. Just another spoilt westerner.

Life is pointless.

Don't vote Joe Fox.

Your benevolent dictatorship gets my approval. The only other suitable candidate being me...& I have a far too vengeful nature to be trusted with such a position.

It was just humour.

I'd have thought it could be a place where you "**** off and hide". It's not actually the spotlight of the international jet set.

And people still think there's a point in voting?

Ask those people who live in countries where there is no possibility of a vote. You just don't realise how good you have it daggers.

No matter how badly your day is going, at least it isn't "Diane Abbott talking to LBC about funding extra police" bad.

I remember when governments used to have parties in opposition, now there's nothing more than the contents of Coco the Clown's car.

And people still think there's a point in voting?

What an embarrassment she is. I truly hope that Labour are obliterated in this election. They deserve nothing more than to be completely wiped out of Parliament.

There is a very important purpose in not voting for either the Conservative or Labour parties in this election. Any minority party will do, but if the majority of those voting did so for neither main party, it would cause mayhem.

Mayhem is just what the political establishment needs.

What a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670