Glastonbury 2007 - if you want to go read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job you aint ****in going then. As I say the Pyramid Stage is a very small %age of the total acts.

Do you do anything but put a downer on things. Loser. :102:

He's expressing his opinion on the line up - just like everyone lese expresses their opinion on every single thread

Why does that provoke yet another bout of abuse :102:

He's expressing his opinion on the line up - just like everyone lese expresses their opinion on every single thread

Don't like That Glastonbury Town Band since they became 'Emo' influenced

Why does that provoke yet another bout of abuse :102:

Because it pisses me off that some people have to find a negative aspect to everything. Also, if it were another poster who posted the line-up the response would have been completely different. For example, if it was pds (sorry for bringing you into this) who had posted it, I'm sure Hazz would have commented on the bands that he liked and been positive about it.

As you say everyone can express their opinion and I fully understand and agree so here is mine. Hazz is just jealous that he is not going to Glastonbury and he is also a bit of a bell-end given recent comments. ;)

For example, if it was pds (sorry for bringing you into this) who had posted it, I'm sure Hazz would have commented on the bands that he liked and been positive about it.

As you say everyone can express their opinion and I fully understand and agree so here is mine. Hazz is just jealous that he is not going to Glastonbury and he is also a bit of a bell-end given recent comments. ;)

First of all, I have always been vocal about the (vast majority of) mainstream being rubbish. Regardless whether it's MHS, PDS or you. I feel it's a weak line-up even the Other Stage has terrible acts on to. Why put Arcade Fire on the Other Stage? Bright Eyes stuck on the Other Stage? The Twang headlining John Peel Stage?

Glastonbury has became as bad as the other major festivals. No doubt they will stack loads of celebrities in Heat Magazine with their wellies.....paid nothing to.

I am not jealous, I have no reason to be jealous because Glastonbury is every tom,dick and harry's festival. I'd much prefer to go to Becassim in Spain. Plus Summer Sundae in my hometown here in August (best sort out line-up soon tho)

I have had my opinion and although disagrees with yours. It doesn't mean I am in direct opposition with you.

First of all, I have always been vocal about the (vast majority of) mainstream being rubbish. Regardless whether it's MHS, PDS or you. I feel it's a weak line-up even the Other Stage has terrible acts on to. Why put Arcade Fire on the Other Stage? Bright Eyes stuck on the Other Stage? The Twang headlining John Peel Stage?

Glastonbury has became as bad as the other major festivals. No doubt they will stack loads of celebrities in Heat Magazine with their wellies.....paid nothing to.

I am not jealous, I have no reason to be jealous because Glastonbury is every tom,dick and harry's festival. I'd much prefer to go to Becassim in Spain. Plus Summer Sundae in my hometown here in August (best sort out line-up soon tho)

I have had my opinion and although disagrees with yours. It doesn't mean I am in direct opposition with you.

Benicassim is good if you can handle the heat. Summer Sundae - most acts there are at Glasto as well if you look through the whole line up but I'll be there.

Exit festival in Serbia/Croatia is where it is all at mate, at a castle and only £50 for a ticket!!

Glastonbury will be the tits, have you been before? How can you say it is every Tom, Dick and Harry's festival.

First of all, I have always been vocal about the (vast majority of) mainstream being rubbish. Regardless whether it's MHS, PDS
or you. I feel it's a weak line-up even the Other Stage has terrible acts on to. Why put Arcade Fire on the Other Stage? Bright Eyes stuck on the Other Stage? The Twang headlining John Peel Stage?

:icon_lol: How did I get dragged into this?

Check post 143, sorry mate first name that came into my head!

:icon_lol:
Ok fair do's. Am I always the first name in your head? :icon_conf:icon_bigg

By the way I think both you and Hazzman have shit taste in music.:icon_wink

Last edited:
:icon_lol:
Ok fair do's. Am I always the first name in your head? :icon_conf:icon_bigg

By the way I think both you and Hazzman have shit taste in music.:icon_wink

Yes mate, I can't stop thinking about you. :icon_roll

Cheers for that, very enlightening, obviously not impressed by the full line up! :icon_lol:

I think Trance is shite. Got off my chest, I thought we had gone past the stage of arguing against people's musical tastes.

Hazzman I was kidding hence the :icon_wink.

I think the majority of trance is shite also.:102:

Last edited:
:026: :026: :026: :026: :026:

Less than a week till I'll be there!! Whether is looking a bit shit at the min but who cares!!

Joe you all ready for this!!!???

:026: :026: :026: :026: :026:

Never listened to 'em yet mate, which album would you recommend more, Free School Milk or Hannah we Know? :102:

Never listened to 'em yet mate, which album would you recommend more, Free School Milk or Hannah we Know? :102:
FSM is the only album and released on Monday just gone. HWK is the latest single

FSM is the only album and released on Monday just gone. HWK is the latest single

Aaah, just listening to 'Hannah we Know' on MySpace now, it's alright, quite mellow but also upbeat, not bad stuff.

Doubt they'll have it in the local library then, may just have to check somewhere else. ;)

Just seen they're playing everyday so chances are that I might see 'em. I had herd that 'I will wait for you' before, probs on radio or something and liked that.

No luck on the album so far. :(

Where's that Tiny Dancers thread?!! :)

What's you're planned 'way of watching' Matt?

Go with the flow, I'm not one to plan my whole time there, its not as if I'm going to remember my plan the state I'll be in. :biggrin:

The one act that I really want to see there is Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly with Plan B.

Today's watching

2100-2230 BBC 4 Rufus Wainwright and Arcade Fire

2300-0200 BBC 2 Arctic Monkeys and highlights

Feck watching the rest, watching Glastonbury or most gigs live on telly depresses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566