Glastonbury 2007 - if you want to go read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are pretty useless aren't they!

As soon as you get any more news on the tickets let me know mate.

£464 requested from the account today - get in!

I'm sure you will be fine Joe if you are still waiting on the money, it says they will contact you if there is a problem and the resale is not until the 22nd so still a couple of weeks until then at least!!

Well for the first time ever I am glad to say my account is even redder today than yesterday - it doesn't say what the money has been taken out for but the amount is about right so unless I've been robbed, its Glastonbury ticket payment. Now just the stress of getting the tickets!

Well for the first time ever I am glad to say my account is even redder today than yesterday - it doesn't say what the money has been taken out for but the amount is about right so unless I've been robbed, its Glastonbury ticket payment. Now just the stress of getting the tickets!

Yeah SMS are a bunch of gypos, but I did read that tickets will be dispatched from May 8th maybe, hopefully this will result in less **** ups by 'Secure Mail Services'!

Great news though Joe! We're on our way to Glasto!! :038:

I had a dream that my tickets came last night only the tickets were all wrong! My ticket was fine, details and photos all correct, my mates was fine too but the other ticket I got had the right name and a completely demonic face on it - scary like. And to make it worse my sister had a ticket for some reason! What a nightmare - that'd mean no over indulgence in all things festival.

Has your payment been processed yet mate? (what's your name by the way?)

Has your payment been processed yet mate? (what's your name by the way?)

Well it was on my mums card, but no. It showed up on the available balance as £464 less than what it should be but now it is back to normal. Rang SeeTickets today and the bloke on the phone said its all gravy, SeeTickets are just a bunch of gypos and take ages to process the payment. As long as your order is on the tracker your order is fine.

official statement on glasto site now - they've fecked up.

Jeez - is it that close? Cool. I'll have to ring European Bob soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669