Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about the best we could attract at the time and I fear better than we could currently attract.
Possibly, only time will tell that. But if a Manager that takes us headlong at warp speed into the division below us is the best we can ever hope for, I fear the worst.

He could also suggest that supporters who do not wish to support IH and himself should feel free to **** off.

he could also suggest that supporters who are backing IH can also feel free to fcuk off when he sacks IH...

Possibly, only time will tell that. But if a Manager that takes us headlong at warp speed into the division below us is the best we can ever hope for, I fear the worst.

It's not all over yet. We will get out of this pickle. As with last season dropping in to the zone should provide the required wake up call to those pulling o the shirt.

It's not all over yet. We will get out of this pickle. As with last season dropping in to the zone should provide the required wake up call to those pulling o the shirt.

And I am sure the Forest fans thought the same thing. Lets not be foolish, we are up to our necks in it and there is more than a real danger we could go down, the players don't seem to be responding to Ollie or the situation at present and unfortunately we are running out of games thick and fast.

he could also suggest that supporters who are backing IH can also feel free to fcuk off when he sacks IH...

Some of them might do so of their own accord if they think it is the way of the unwise.

so getting relegated could help us in the future?? if we were to get relegated then we may never come back up again theres no divine right to coming back up and thats why i said survival is the be-all-and-end-all

Ask Carlisle Utd fans what relegation to the Conference did for them! they ar eon the verge of gaining promotion to the championship 4 years after being relegate dout of the league. I want us to stay up also but I don't think relegation is all doom and gloom, pride is blinding you!

Start afresh get a winning campaign together and build confidence could be exactly what this club needs. Relegation to League 1 isn't a huge drop in revenue either, especially in comparison to relegation from the premiership.

Ask Carlisle Utd fans what relegation to the Conference did for them! they ar eon the verge of gaining promotion to the championship 4 years after being relegate dout of the league. I want us to stay up also but I don't think relegation is all doom and gloom, pride is blinding you!

Start afresh get a winning campaign together and build confidence could be exactly what this club needs. Relegation to League 1 isn't a huge drop in revenue either, especially in comparison to relegation from the premiership.

We are not Carlisle are we. If we drop down, there is a very good chance MM will cut his losses and go, that would put us into admin and 10 points deducted, and then feck me we are in another relegation battle.
If we dropped further we go go out of business.

But you picked a side that have come back and avoided mentioning the ones that didn't
I can't believe people are 'bigging up' relegation

And I am sure the Forest fans thought the same thing. Lets not be foolish, we are up to our necks in it and there is more than a real danger we could go down, the players don't seem to be responding to Ollie or the situation at present and unfortunately we are running out of games thick and fast.

I strongly doubt whether Holloway still has the dressing room. I would imagine most of the players are more concerned with their personal agendas - in the case of the 'better' players wondering what sort of deals their agents are trying to fix in the likely event of relegation.

But you picked a side that have come back and avoided mentioning the ones that didn't
I can't believe people are 'bigging up' relegation

I'm not sure people are bigging it up, I'm certainly not. However if it's what happens then it could have some benefits.

I would like to see us appoint an older head type Manager IF we are to replace Holloway.We seem to go down this up and coming Manager road everytime and it isn't working.

I'm not sure people are bigging it up, I'm certainly not. However if it's what happens then it could have some benefits.

... and hanging onto current status by the skin of the teeth has hardly brought huge benefits either.

I think milan might well be think along the same lines as last season now. He would rather be seen to act to try and solve it, than to not act and get relegated.

Granted he could not change it and we'll stay up but at the moment that doesn't look likely.

Be all and end all we must not get relegated as this will be a disaster.

Last edited:
If I were in MM's shoes, I'd come out today loud and proud and back IH:

"IH is the man I brought in to sort things out, he needs time and he needs everyone's support. His position is safe until at least the end of next season because I believe in the decision I made to recruit him. He has proved that he can manage effectively at this level and given time, he will prove it here too. I am well aware of the enormous task I gave him when he joined us and it is my responsibility to support him now, during a difficult period, and in the future. I'd like to ask all supporters to join me in backing IH and his players and staff. We need to stay together and make sure that we get the necessary points to remain in this league. With this in mind I am looking at ways to reduce admission prices for our remaining home fixtures in order to try to maximise attendances. I'd love to see the stadium full for our last 4 fixtures. We need to stick together. Thank you".

:038: If Milan came out and said that it'd be like having a new manager for the last games of the season. The players need to know it's them that will be held to account and the manager will be doing that. It's not acceptable for them to continue to fail and watch undermined manager replace undermined manager.

Oh and Durham. I've given your reputation a bump. Reckon you deserve it :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669