homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lako42 said:
alright chill out tommy, i never said it was 100% but it's a rumour and this is where they are posted

fair enough. my point was that i could just come up with any rumor which sounds even sightly true and post it here without any sort of back up atall.

how about Njazi Kuqi on loan from Arsenel, thats nice and random

TommyK said:
fair enough. my point was that i could just come up with any rumor which sounds even sightly true and post it here without any sort of back up atall.

... and some of them are of that quality. I just hope that my fellow posters will be sensible and you have to look at these posts in this thread as interesting if not always true. :) :) ;)

TommyK said:

Probably not a bad suggestion but I am sure Birmingham will demand to know why Arsenal are loaning one of their players to Leicester!!!!

alex said:
I woke this morning with Robbie Blake on the brain...

... what you do in your private life is up to you. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_wink

If Levein wants utility, Greg Halford would seem a good buy! Centre Back, Right Back, Centre Midfield, Right Midfield or upfront!?

Dont knock it till you have tried it :)

A very dodgy Internet rumour. :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_wink :biggrin:

Leicester City will sign Scott Severin for a nominal fee with Peter Canero going the other way. Matt Heath will leave for Hull. Also Craig Levein is in deep discussions with Kris Boyd over a possible 200k move to the Walkers

whare you read it

According to FansFc line, and if all these deals come off I will show my arse in burtons window, but we are poised to sign Ryan Taylor from Tranmere, Danny Gabbidon from Cardiff, Kenny Miller from Wolves, Alex Rae from Rangers and some guy from France called Garcia.

Are these people really allowed to make up so much bullshit.

According to clubcall, Heath is likely to move to Hull early next week and we are likely to announce the signing of a premiership defender on Monday. That could tie in with the thread claiming we have signed Eric Nils Johanson.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
According to FansFc line, and if all these deals come off I will show my arse in burtons window, but we are poised to sign Ryan Taylor from Tranmere, Danny Gabbidon from Cardiff, Kenny Miller from Wolves, Alex Rae from Rangers and some guy from France called Garcia.

Are these people really allowed to make up so much bullshit.

According to clubcall, Heath is likely to move to Hull early next week and we are likely to announce the signing of a premiership defender on Monday. That could tie in with the thread claiming we have signed Eric Nils Johanson.

I can't believe people get paid to make up such bull s*it. It makes me sick, if your gonna make a mockery of your self at least make it slightly believable.

On another forum said:
we are on the verge of signing a striker for 200,000 pounds.. all he knew was that hes from either france or holland.

MB did say we were getting a foreign striker.:) :) ;)

Leicester City FC are in discussions with Wes Morgan over a move from east midlands rivals Nottingham Forest. A fee of 80k rising to 150k depending on appearences has been agreed. It is not known if Wes Morgan wants to move from his beloved Forest to there Rivals though. I know this because my dad is the academy director at Forest.

Code:
Wes Morgan
Squad Number: 	0
Position: 	Defence
Place of Birth: 	Nottingham
Date Of Birth: 	21/ 01/ 1984
Height: 	6'1
Weight: 	14st 10lbs

This Season
Appearances: 	51(1)
Goals: 	1
Yellow Cards: 	8
Red Cards: 	0
Minutes on Pitch: 	4544

:102: :102: :) :) ;)

It has been reported in Sweden that Nils Erik Johnsson has joined us.

Would be an ok signing if true.

Steven said:
Code:
Wes Morgan
Squad Number: 	0
Position: 	Defence
Place of Birth: 	Nottingham
Date Of Birth: 	21/ 01/ 1984
Height: 	6'1
Weight: 	14st 10lbs

This Season
Appearances: 	51(1)
Goals: 	1
Yellow Cards: 	8
Red Cards: 	0
Minutes on Pitch: 	4544

:102: :102: :) :) ;)

Back-up? Maybe... Nice. Fleece the trees!

alex said:
Back-up? Maybe... Nice. Fleece the trees!

He is rated on French Champ. Manager. :) :) ;)

Morgan, Wes, 19 ans, Anglais, D C, Nottingham Forest, 0,25 M€
Un défenseur prometteur, qui a un physique déjà exceptionnel et dont le coup de tête et le tacle n'est pas mal non plus. Il devrait encore progresser, et nul doute qu'il deviendra un candidat potentiel à une place de titulaire dans la sélection Anglaise.
Note générale : *****
Note potentielle : ****

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675