How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise it was a recurring thing. Somebody mentioned that this morning. Is it always or just in come cases. Not enjoyed it to say the least. :icon_sad:

I normally get it winter time this year has been about the worst buts thats only because i cant be arsed to go the doctors and get tablets for it. Went to a funeral a couple of weeks ago and i was leaning on the wall and you could see the expressions thinking fecking alkys pissed already.:icon_lol:

I normally get it winter time this year has been about the worst buts thats only because i cant be arsed to go the doctors and get tablets for it. Went to a funeral a couple of weeks ago and i was leaning on the wall and you could see the expressions thinking fecking alkys pissed already.:icon_lol:

I was walking into the doctor's yesterday listing a little and there were two tramp looking types on the other side of the road doing exactly the same thing.

Maybe they had labyrinthitis as well? :102:

****ed off with work.

Well I have spent now 10 hours in Cov.

I have gone past the wondering about roping myself up stage to the 'I have already stuck some hose piping up me exhaust when I get to the car' stage.

Excited, it's blowing a force 12 gale out here and I have to catch a ferry back to the UK soon.

Luvvly Jubbly :icon_lol:

The sun is up, the sky is blue....
....I feel a song coming on....

There's not a cloud to spoil the view.........

In other words, I feel good.......

Excited, it's blowing a force 12 gale out here and I have to catch a ferry back to the UK soon.

Luvvly Jubbly :icon_lol:

some **** has texted me saying they are stuck on a ferry, and it will not sail unitl the gales have died down. He then went on to blame everybody and everything and that everybody around him were ****s.

Did your ferry sail on time Melts........:081::081::081::081::081: :icon_razz

Last edited:
Today i feel i have acheived something that i never thought possible.Today i have been married for 25 years :038: Well done me :023:

some **** has texted me saying they are stuck on a ferry, and it will not sail unitl the gales have died down. He then went on to blame everybody and everything and that everybody around him were ****s.

Did your ferry sail on time Melts........:081::081::081::081::081: :icon_razz

is he holloway in disguise:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00