How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got something which up until today I'd never heard of let alone known anyone have it. Let's hear it for labyrinthitis. :icon_cry:

Something to do with the ears? You having dizzy spalls?

Shit. I've got a spot/boil on the side of my noise that feels like I have a hot poker being drilled into the side of it.

Bet I caught the bloody lurgy from Betty Two Spots.

Shit. I've got a spot/boil on the side of my noise that feels like I have a hot poker being drilled into the side of it.

Bet I caught the bloody lurgy from Betty Two Spots.

I think we have got the message or would you like it plastering on the front of the Mercury and announcing before kick off at the next home match ? Have a bit of discretion ffs:icon_roll

Last edited:
I think we have got the message or would you like it plastering on the front of the Mercury and announcing before kick off at the next home match ? Have a bit of discretion ffs:icon_roll
What a bizarre post.

i think what h is trying to say is that you 2 carry on like a pair of teenagers at times and some of your posts can be vomit-inducing :icon_bigg think we all know you 2 are at it and youre making it pretty obvious :)

i think what h is trying to say is that you 2 carry on like a pair of teenagers at times and some of your posts can be vomit-inducing :icon_bigg think we all know you 2 are at it and youre making it pretty obvious :)
I think you both ought to go and re-read it instead of making up your own ideas. On this instance, you might wish to rethink.

Theres no need to ''hammer it home''....although Alex may care to disgree on that statement

I think you both ought to go and re-read it instead of making up your own ideas. On this instance, you might wish to rethink.

What along with the other 500 suggestive posts you have made this week.But tbh I'm just jealous:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00