How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite right, treat it as good experience and practice for the next one.

Definitely, that's the way I am looking at it, if only others could do the same :icon_roll Seems I am supposed to be slashing my wrists at this precise moment.

Definitely, that's the way I am looking at it, if only others could do the same :icon_roll Seems I am supposed to be slashing my wrists at this precise moment.

Agents, posters on TB? :102: When was your last interview?

am referring to friends who seem to think I should be wailing and weeping at not getting the job...

Well if it is any consolation it takes me at least two goes before I get a job offer. :icon_wink I have been to probably about forty interviews all told. :icon_bigg

Well if it is any consolation it takes me at least two goes before I get a job offer. :icon_wink I have been to probably about forty interviews all told. :icon_bigg

To be honest I dont see the point in getting upset about it, its far from being the end of the world and something else will come up that is probably better anyway :icon_bigg

To be honest I dont see the point in getting upset about it, its far from being the end of the world and something else will come up that is probably better anyway :icon_bigg

I had to turn down an interview earlier this year as I was away on holiday and they wouldn't re-schedule. I was gutted, but then I got my current job which is much better.

Every time I've been on the other side of the fence and interviewed, there have always been at least 2 candidates who were as good as each other and could have done the job, I always feel sorry for the one I have to reject. It sounds like Cate narrowly missed it.

Amazed.... interview went well, apparently I have all the qualifications, experience and skills they are looking for, but I am just a bit too quiet :icon_roll

Too quiet:102:.

More like an internal appointment of which they still need to legally advertise to the outside world. The job was probaly gone before you even looked at it.
Keep going, better luck next time:)

bad. Just realised it's our 13th anniversary tomorrow and there's nothing for her present but 9 inches of throbbing gristle.

Good job I've got an early start so I can pick up some flowers from the BP garage...
:icon_eek:

I've got every job I've ever been interviewed for, six in all, unfortunately most of the jobs turn out shit.

I've got every job I've ever been interviewed for, six in all, unfortunately most of the jobs turn out shit.

Well McDonalds do have pretty low standards nowadays, I hear a pulse is all they require. :icon_wink

bad. Just realised it's our 13th anniversary tomorrow and there's nothing for her present but 9 inches of throbbing gristle.

Good job I've got an early start so I can pick up some flowers from the BP garage...
:icon_eek:

Whacked your thumb with the hammer again :102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712