How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
utterly bored at work, but i have next week off

Anyone heard about that film ''Teeth'' - there's a scene where a young girl's vagina develops teeth and chops off some young lads' penis.
Is it the Pixar release for the summer?

Anyone heard about that film ''Teeth'' - there's a scene where a young girl's vagina develops teeth and chops off some young lads' penis.

i remember seeing a short story where women had an implant that they could flex and kill a man in-flagrente, i seem to remember it being with US troops in Vietnam or something

Depressed, disappointed, cheated. :icon_sad:
What's up, chuck? :icon_sad:

It can't be as bad as being drenched in petrol. I would go into more details, but would only get this lot telling me that I shouldn't be in a car, what with being a bird, let alone being allowed near a petrol pump. Now, I have to put up with jokes about Eau de Unleaded, or why didn't I go to Boots, if I wanted to try the latest Diesel fragrance. :mad:

What's up, chuck? :icon_sad:

It can't be as bad as being drenched in petrol. I would go into more details, but would only get this lot telling me that I shouldn't be in a car, what with being a bird, let alone being allowed near a petrol pump. Now, I have to put up with jokes about Eau de Unleaded, or why didn't I go to Boots, if I wanted to try the latest Diesel fragrance. :mad:

Though this was going to be a political protest for a minute. :icon_bigg

Don't use your mobile phone, LeeH. Sure as eggs is eggs if you use your mobile phone near petrol the whole world will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710