How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of them carton types Chuck,half price in Tescos...I know why..resembled Baby Sick

You have had the sqiuts for several days now HF, don't get dehydrated and see a doc if you are still runny tomorrow! Be a good chap.

You have had the sqiuts for several days now HF, don't get dehydrated and see a doc if you are still runny tomorrow! Be a good chap.

I know exactly what it is Chuck...worry and lots of it.Nothing a doctor can solve unless he's got a spare few grand lying idle:102:

I know exactly what it is Chuck...worry and lots of it.Nothing a doctor can solve unless he's got a spare few grand lying idle:102:

Given the contracts they are on now I suspect most GP's may have a bit of dosh spare, but I fear they would hesitate to gift you even a few bits of silver.

There's rarely an easy answer when the problem is cash.

That not helping is it? :zip:

Given the contracts they are on now I suspect most GP's may have a bit of dosh spare, but I fear they would hesitate to gift you even a few bits of silver.

There's rarely an easy answer when the problem is cash.

That not helping is it? :zip:

The solution lies in the 3.20 at Stratford this afternoon:)

like a perv, spent the day at interbuild at the NEC, leching after the young ladies wearing virtually feck all. splendid.

bumped into willlow there too, doing roughly the same
:icon_wink

like a perv, spent the day at interbuild at the NEC, leching after the young ladies wearing virtually feck all. splendid.

bumped into willlow there too, doing roughly the same
:icon_wink

I was offered the opportunity to go someone at uni (meant booking a day off work, naff that). All the West Midlands kids from Uni were off there today.

Instead I spent the day measuring buildings in Northfields.

Last edited:
Podged (there's a word you don't hear very often) after indulging in an all you can eat Cantonese buffet in Brum at lunchtime.

Podged (there's a word you don't hear very often) after indulging in an all you can eat Cantonese buffet in Brum at lunchtime.

Is there really a verb to podge? :102:

A seriously unhappy person!

It seems that whilst I was on holiday, the direct debit for my car insurance bounced (unbeknown to me). As a result Norwich Union decided to cancel my policy. Unfortunately for me, they failed to tell me this.

When I left work today, there was a PCSO waiting by my car for me. They had been invited to a community fun day here at the school today and whilst there (we have them on CCTV), they went round every car in the car park checking it for legallity, tyres, tax, insurance etc.

As a result they have now seized my car and I have to pay £150 to get it released. I also have to take my insurance certificate with me. Norwich Union insisted that they couldn't reinstate my old policy and I had to take out a new one. They say that my Certificate should be with me in the next 10 working days.

Oh yes, that £150 is only if I get the car by midday tomorrow, after that it's an extra £25 a day.

If the police came to the school today to help build relationships with the community, they certainly went the wrong way about it. ****s.

:098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00