How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing piss all about something so pointless makes you 125% more attractive anyway.

iphone_photo.jpg

Well Hellooooooo

Can I see your calculations?

I maker it 87%.

Get your calculator out.

a = p²/k²+0.8

Where a is additional overall attractiveness as a percentage, p is physical attractiveness out of ten and k is knowledge of pointless wank, also out of ten. So in Cate's case:

a = 100/0.8 = 125

See? Whereas for me:

a = 0.16/91.05 = 0.00176

Get your calculator out.

a = p²/k²+0.8

Where a is additional overall attractiveness as a percentage, p is physical attractiveness out of ten and k is knowledge of pointless wank, also out of ten. So in Cate's case:

a = 100/0.8 = 125

See? Whereas for me:

a = 0.16/91.05 = 0.00176

But of course the final units should be "millihelens" where:

One millihelen = that amount of beauty needed to launch a single ship

Incredibly annoyed and embarrassed... had an interview today for a temp position (you know how difficult jobs are to come by) and the agency told me it was 10am. Get there on the dot, all smartly dressed etc, only to be told that they had me booked in for 2pm this afternoon - how fuffing stupid are job agencies these days that they cant even get a sodding time right ??!!

On the upside they did interview me thankfully.

Can I see your calculations?

I maker it 87%.

Get your calculator out.

a = p²/k²+0.8

a = 100/0.8 = 125

See? Whereas for me:

a = 0.16/91.05 = 0.00176

But of course the final units should be "millihelens" where:

One millihelen = that amount of beauty needed to launch a single ship

were you guys really bored at that point ?? :icon_lol:

Incredibly annoyed and embarrassed... had an interview today for a temp position (you know how difficult jobs are to come by) and the agency told me it was 10am. Get there on the dot, all smartly dressed etc, only to be told that they had me booked in for 2pm this afternoon - how fuffing stupid are job agencies these days that they cant even get a sodding time right ??!!

On the upside they did interview me thankfully.

What kind of work do you normally do Kate?

EDIT; Between 9.00am - 5.00pm that is.

:icon_wink

How can you edit it and still get her name wrong? :icon_bigg

I would probably put it down to carelessness! :icon_redf Sorry Cate, my wife is called Kate, and you are not my wife, but you have the same name, but spelt wrong...:icon_wink

I would probably put it down to carelessness! :icon_redf Sorry Cate, my wife is called Kate, and you are not my wife, but you have the same name, but spelt wrong...:icon_wink

Its spelt correctly, just ask Cate Blanchett :icon_wink

I'm a PA usually... looking at any admin work now, as long as it covers the bills

Its spelt correctly, just ask Cate Blanchett :icon_wink

I'm a PA usually... looking at any admin work now, as long as it covers the bills

Have you tried some speculative letters to companies within a decent radius of where you live and are able to travel to?

In the current market lots of jobs go unadvertised and certainly companies are avoiding agencies as they feel the job market is buoyant enough for them not to have to pay a fee.

I'm sure Christmas will see an upturn (albeit it some temporary) in the number of jobs becoming available.

God luck with the search!

Have you tried some speculative letters to companies within a decent radius of where you live and are able to travel to?

In the current market lots of jobs go unadvertised and certainly companies are avoiding agencies as they feel the job market is buoyant enough for them not to have to pay a fee.

I'm sure Christmas will see an upturn (albeit it some temporary) in the number of jobs becoming available.

God luck with the search!

yep have done that, its a bit tricky at the moment with alot of companies coming to the end of their budgets so they are not hiring - January should see a good uplift and if I can find something temporary until then it will be fine. Staying positive :icon_bigg

that tenner is still up for grabs when things get tough....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00