How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling great. the lady on the exercise bike next to me in the gyn tonight had super tits. thanks love.

Chilled

(but a little fed up 'cos I've got a cold and I'm on holiday this week)

:038::038: I've finally got some temp work lined up to start on Monday... GET IN !!!!!!!!! :icon_bigg

Nice one :038::038:

(wonder how long it'll take for a post about someones new boss in the People That Piss You Off thread :icon_wink)

this is temping, I dont give a toss what he's like :icon_lol:
Now when I have a permanent job, that will be a whole different ball game.... :icon_wink

Temping can be fun. You get paid without really having any responsibilities. I started here as a temp for what was supposed to be a 2 month assignment and I've been here full-time almost 5 years now.

Who knows Cate, if you like the position maybe you'll get lucky like me and a permanent member of staff will be forced to retire as they are dying of cancer - it worked for me?

Good luck mate....

Last edited:
Rather puzzled.

Someone wanted me to ring them after work just so they slag someone off who they had a dispute with yesterday whilst I was at uni. In the dispute, this person could have had a pop at me. I couldn't really give a **** what this arsehole says about anything full stop. So I am not going to have a twenty minute telephone conservation saying 'yeh, he's an arsehole' and getting worked up about his opinion. Too many people worry about what others say about them, get your swede down and do your own thing.

But of course the final units should be "millihelens" where:

One millihelen = that amount of beauty needed to launch a single ship

Candidate for post of the year. :icon_bigg

:038::038: I've finally got some temp work lined up to start on Monday... GET IN !!!!!!!!! :icon_bigg

The boss is an arsehole though

At least you can have Tuesday & Wednesday off next week...........then Thursday you can scan the Mockerys job page again.:icon_bigg

Well done Cate :icon_wink

Temping can be fun. You get paid without really having any responsibilities. I started here as a temp for what was supposed to be a 2 month assignment and I've been here full-time almost 5 years now.

Who knows Cate, if you like the position maybe you'll get lucky like me and a permanent member of staff will be forced to retire as they are dying of cancer - it worked for me?

Good luck mate....

Yeah that sounds like a real stroke of luck for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00