How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tore my cartilidge again(more than it already was) last night, So pissed off.
Been hobbling around work all day like I'd shit my self.
Operation looks likely, my second in a year and that won't be until the earliest May. Having to get my girlfriend to put my shoes on for me. Work have even offered me one of the disabled parking spots in our work car park if I manage to drive tomorrow.

I hate it. Iv never had an injury in my life untill this season. First i damaged my calf and then 3 games later i brake my first ever bone.

Even the week off work hasnt cheered me up, in fact i cant wait to get back.

I'm feeling OK today. Ready for some breakfast in fact.
Eggs I think, boiled may be poached and some soldiers.

I have spent the day on the sofa with my leg up drinking milk. This comes from the advice that David Nugent gave after he came back from a fractured 5th metatarsal in just 6 weeks.

Is the 5th metatarsal....the small toe. I think I have ****ed my little toe, two weeks on it's still swollen and hurting.

Last edited:
I wish i knew. All I know is im not getting the complete story.

Let me guess, something like - "Derek has decided to pursue other interests outseide of the company, we wish him well in his new venture"

or

"Following a critical and wide reaching review of the organsiation, we have restructured our Widget Sales department resulting in a more effective and customer centric business focus".

I hate it. Iv never had an injury in my life untill this season. First i damaged my calf and then 3 games later i brake my first ever bone.

Even the week off work hasnt cheered me up, in fact i cant wait to get back.

When i broke my Ankle in September 08 it was the most frustrating time of my life. I was already having girlfriend problems and it certainly contributed to our breakup cus i couldn't get over to see her.

Plus there was only so much tv you could watch. I managed to get through all the series of Lost that had been made by then but after that it was just awful. I wasn't getting much sleep cus it was aching all the time ( it was a bad break)

I couldn't go out as much either cus the guys tended to do a pub crawl over the weekends and it was too much hassle to get around and i had to be ferried around by my parents.

Eventually i asked work if they would provide me with a taxi to get into work as i was that frustrated at home. I'd rather have been doing something at work than sitting at home going round the bend. Thats how much it affected me. I'm usually one of those guys that is in at 8:30 on the dot and out the door by 5pm on the dot.

Cabin fever is not good!

When i broke my Ankle in September 08 it was the most frustrating time of my life. I was already having girlfriend problems and it certainly contributed to our breakup cus i couldn't get over to see her.

Plus there was only so much tv you could watch. I managed to get through all the series of Lost that had been made by then but after that it was just awful. I wasn't getting much sleep cus it was aching all the time ( it was a bad break)

I couldn't go out as much either cus the guys tended to do a pub crawl over the weekends and it was too much hassle to get around and i had to be ferried around by my parents.

Eventually i asked work if they would provide me with a taxi to get into work as i was that frustrated at home. I'd rather have been doing something at work than sitting at home going round the bend. Thats how much it affected me. I'm usually one of those guys that is in at 8:30 on the dot and out the door by 5pm on the dot.

Cabin fever is not good!

So you managed to get to the pub but not to work:102:

Did work know?

Why couldn't the bitch come over to see you. You had bust your ankle after all.
Selfish cow!

So you managed to get to the pub but not to work:102:

Did work know?

Dunno. Don't care. And it was only at weekends

Why couldn't the bitch come over to see you. You had bust your ankle after all.
Selfish cow!

She wasn't able to drive and lived 13 miles away but yeah i said that too but bollocks too her anyway.

I was thinking that. ****ing lazy bitch.

She was very lazy and fat and a proper lestoh girl. Baby at 18, sponge of the tax payers etc etc. And she was a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69