How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Following a critical and wide reaching review of the organsiation, we have restructured our Widget Sales department resulting in a more effective and customer centric business focus".

**** me Chuck, that sounds painfully like a briefing that I was called into last week.
You don't work for TalkTalk do you by any chance?
Or WalkWalk as we now refer to them

Is the 5th metatarsal....the small toe.

Yeah, the 5th is the small toe.

To be precise (you can call it pedantic if you wish) the toes are digits and are made up of phalanges. Metatarsals go together with tarsals as bones of the foot, the metatarsals lying between the tarsal bones and the proximal phalanx (the nearest of the phalanges).

Did you know that there are fewer bones in your big toe than any of the others? Yup - it only has two, whilst all the others (even your little pinkie) have three.

To be precise (you can call it pedantic if you wish) the toes are digits and are made up of phalanges. Metatarsals go together with tarsals as bones of the foot, the metatarsals lying between the tarsal bones and the proximal phalanx (the nearest of the phalanges).

Did you know that there are fewer bones in your big toe than any of the others? Yup - it only has two, whilst all the others (even your little pinkie) have three.

I always knew that participating in this forum was educational.

got cold - hurrah :icon_sad::) but on the plus side i got some maternity clothes yesterday - thank god for asda!!!! i refuse/d to pay much for clothes im only going to be in for about 6months

i refuse/d to pay much for clothes im only going to be in for about 6months
Test 1

Women: To prepare for maternity, put on a dressing gown and stick a beanbag down the front.
Leave it there for 9 months.
After 9 months remove 10% of the beans.

:icon_razz

**** me Chuck, that sounds painfully like a briefing that I was called into last week.
You don't work for TalkTalk do you by any chance?
Or WalkWalk as we now refer to them

Ha ha! No but I guess all the suits get the same Management Development training. I know the Charted Institute for Personnel & Development offer training and briefings on how to pull the trigger.

Seen it done so often, words chosen carefully stand behind something solid and and plan your escape route if it kicks off.

The worse one i ever saw was young girl on her 17 birthday taking birthday cake around to everyone. She walked into the office they took the cake and then told her she was redundant. :icon_lol: bastards

The worse one i ever saw was young girl on her 17 birthday taking birthday cake around to everyone. She walked into the office they took the cake and then told her she was redundant. :icon_lol: bastards

Did you enjoy the cake?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69