How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling even more cursed/karmically screwed/like God is pissed at me than before...

I got hit in the car AGAIN today!!

Not badly, no damage to the car at all (didn't even bother taking details), although she had cracked her number plate.

Was stopped at the roundabout waiting for the traffic to pass, and she's just come up behind into the back of me!

For ****s sake.... I definetely think the world is against me

I'm feeling even more cursed/karmically screwed/like God is pissed at me than before...

I got hit in the car AGAIN today!!

Not badly, no damage to the car at all (didn't even bother taking details), although she had cracked her number plate.

Was stopped at the roundabout waiting for the traffic to pass, and she's just come up behind into the back of me!

For ****s sake.... I definetely think the world is against me

Don't worry - the worst hasn't happened yet - Loughborough Uni haven't been relegated yet... :icon_bigg

Don't worry - the worst hasn't happened yet - Loughborough Uni haven't been relegated yet... :icon_bigg

Will never happen ;)

Also, forgot to mention.... I'd still not heard from the repair shop about my car, so rang the one I thought it was.... and it turns out it isn't that one the insurance company has tried to send me too, it's one thats about 40 mins away. Good.

And the insurance company sent me a letter, and the excess on my insurance is £450... which the damage won't cost at all. So the insurance claim is basically pointless. £450 would basically write off my car anyway. And apparently I have to pay that even though it's the other person's fault!

And, that job I did the tests for... even though they eventually went through.... I didn't get the job anyway.

Another great day! Woop

Supposed to be driving up to Loughborough at the weekend (just over 2 hr drive) and staying up there til Tuesday for the rearranged hospital appointment that got cancelled last week.

Really dreading the journey now after 2 hits in the car within a week :(

I actually just want to shut my door, turn off the lights, and curl up in a ball and just give up to be honest.

Will never happen ;)

Also, forgot to mention.... I'd still not heard from the repair shop about my car, so rang the one I thought it was.... and it turns out it isn't that one the insurance company has tried to send me too, it's one thats about 40 mins away. Good.

And the insurance company sent me a letter, and the excess on my insurance is £450... which the damage won't cost at all. So the insurance claim is basically pointless. £450 would basically write off my car anyway. And apparently I have to pay that even though it's the other person's fault!

And, that job I did the tests for... even though they eventually went through.... I didn't get the job anyway.

Another great day! Woop

Supposed to be driving up to Loughborough at the weekend (just over 2 hr drive) and staying up there til Tuesday for the rearranged hospital appointment that got cancelled last week.

Really dreading the journey now after 2 hits in the car within a week :(

I actually just want to shut my door, turn off the lights, and curl up in a ball and just give up to be honest.

If the other party has admitted liability you shouldnt pay any excess.

If the other party has admitted liability you shouldnt pay any excess.

Good... that's what I thought.

Shouldn't see why I'd have to pay anything if it wasn't my fault.
My step-mum told me I'd have to though.

Admittedly though, I don't know if the other person has admitted fault. Assuming they have because the insurance company said I'd hear from liabilities unit otherwise.

Disappointed. I just tried to book tickets for Simon Rattle and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, performing Mahler's 3rd Symphony at the Royal Festival Hall.

It's at the end of February 2011, a full year away .... and they are sold out already! :mad:

If you have fully comp your insurance company will normally recover the excess for you. If you only have 3rd party it's usually up to you to chase it

I feel EXCITED! :D

Up to Loughborough today for a reunion with my Uni friends, for my mate's birthday. Pub golf tonight round Loughborough, then another night out tomorrow in Luf, then over to Sheepland on Monday night to see another mate. 4 day weekend woo

Have a ****ing guess how im feeling :icon_lol:

I love you all. That's how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00