How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reached the now spent 5 days on one save of Football Manager....

Anyway, cheered up from the Monday morning blues. Just walked past the clock tower, to see/hear some old fella from the God squad preaching his belief and then he began some slanging match with some 16 year old after he started taking the piss over his stuttering. Quality!

Just had another one of those moments.

A dwarf was in Tesco Express on Fosse Road and the assistant was doing a right stare on her. The dwarf asked for fags and the assistant had to awkwardly ask for id. I know it's childish but :icon_bigg. Walked out of the shop after paying for my petrol to see the dwarf jump in a Mini Cooper!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

A dwarf was in Tesco Express on Fosse Road and the assistant was doing a right stare on her. The dwarf asked for fags and the assistant had to awkwardly ask for id. I know it's childish but :icon_bigg. Walked out of the shop after paying for my petrol to see the dwarf jump in a Mini Cooper!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Proof, if ever there was such, that smoking stunts your growth. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I feel very porud. My daughter was wearing her first lcfc outfit today!

Its because of the claim culture that everyone's premiums keep going up... :mad:
The only people making anything out of it are the lawyers.

I would like to add that I intend to make my money out of criminals, sorry, taxpayers, and from people who would rather give their money to me than their soon to be ex spouses (or civil partners).

And that all sort of organizations are increasingly wary of allowing what used to be seen as acceptable personal risks. The worst legislation in the past few decades was that allowing the no win-no fee ambulance-chasers loose.
Don't get me started on conditional fee agreements. The ads don't tell you that you have to take out insurance for one of these. And it's paving the way for morons to think that they can sue for the slightest little incident.

I shall be exercising my rights to refuse to deal with such cases, if I have the misfortune of dealing in civil lit.

They called me a few weeks ago trying to get me to claim for an accident I had in May last year. I say accident, some stupid cow reversed in to my car on a garage forecourt at about 5 miles an hour. When I told them to suggest I might be injured would be ludicrous they tried to convince me I might have had sleepless nights and nightmares.

When I said I wasn't prepared to falsify something for a few grand the woman literally couldn't understand my attitude.

What is the world coming to???
Fair play to you.

I have learned that if you end up in a coma, you get no compensation for suffering. But if you're a wuss who can't cope, and get freaked out by the tiniest thing, you would be entitled to compensation for suffering if you had nightmares and sleepless nights. Unbelievable, really.

Depressed. Spent part of this evening in LRI visiting a relative. The atmosphere in the ward she is in just got to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69