How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty shitty, left knee seems like it is ****ed again and found out me and the girlfriend may have to move out of our house with a baby just a few months away.

Last edited:
A bit shaken. Witnessed the lady friend have a seizure last night, first time I've ever seen it happen, freaked me out a little and I felt completely helpless. Not nice :icon_sad:

Move out in the morning. Exciting.

Not sure. Went out for a beer and to watch the footy. Come on here to see the reaction and it's like a feckin mad house. Only read two threads so for.

Where's that Olip lad? I really liked him.

Pretty shitty, left knee seems like it is ****ed again and found out me and the girlfriend may have to move out of our house with a baby just a few months away.

Bad news comes in three's. Thankfully last night completed it.

Oddly, last night I realised I had a decent set of mates. Had six or seven folk message me in the aftermath of last night or during the second half feeling 'sorry' for me (which illustrates what a sad bastard I am).

Sick angry dissappointed and rather depressed, just found out my girlfriend spent friday night in bed with her ex.....

Absolutely brilliant. After all the cautions that my op might not show immediate benefits, if at all, I've just had two nights with no pain from my leg. Be glad to get this restricting bandage off and get it fully mobile for the first time for several years.

Just got to wait for the results of the biopsy - but they're not expecting any problems there. Out-patients appointment is two weeks time.

Yup - feeling great.

suprised they didn't send you to switzerland on a one ticket at your age boc.

Good news though!

Sick angry dissappointed and rather depressed, just found out my girlfriend spent friday night in bed with her ex.....

Ouch. She is your ex now yes?

Absolutely brilliant. After all the cautions that my op might not show immediate benefits, if at all, I've just had two nights with no pain from my leg. Be glad to get this restricting bandage off and get it fully mobile for the first time for several years.

Just got to wait for the results of the biopsy - but they're not expecting any problems there. Out-patients appointment is two weeks time.

Yup - feeling great.

:038:

tbf she deserves a slap round the chops as well!

I mean,I know I have no place to judge people but going with the ex behind her boyfs back?
That's a lowdown thing to do.
And women wonder why some blokes find it impossible to trust them any further than we can throw them :icon_roll

****ing women.

****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673