How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean,I know I have no place to judge people but going with the ex behind her boyfs back?
That's a lowdown thing to do.

Although in fairness we have only heard one side of the story.

She may have dumped the OP ages ago and he is in denial!

Although in fairness we have only heard one side of the story.

She may have dumped the OP ages ago and he is in denial!

nope i only found out last night, was at her house while she was messaging him on facebook, didnt want to accuse her of anything while i hadn't seen any evidence. so i went on her facebook this morn and found all these messages which where only on there because they couldn't text because he had ran out of credit. sooooo any single women around?:tumbleweed:

nope i only found out last night, was at her house while she was messaging him on facebook, didnt want to accuse her of anything while i hadn't seen any evidence. so i went on her facebook this morn and found all these messages which where only on there because they couldn't text because he had ran out of credit. sooooo any single women around?:tumbleweed:

There's a couple. Beaumont's newly single...

a-z is easy if it's just a quick empty you're after

And women wonder why some blokes find it impossible to trust them any further than we can throw them :icon_roll

****ing women.

****s.

totally agree but for some reason they blame us
for all there problems, and if id cheated on her with my ex i wouldn't hear the end of it from her and her mates. but as its the other way round apparently its
not that bigger deal? Trust me there will be bodies

And women wonder why some blokes find it impossible to trust them any further than we can throw them :icon_roll

****ing women.

****s.

And of course men don't do things like that do they...you're all completely trustworthy. Total bollocks.

If only men could reproduce asexualy then we could just get rid of women all together, but then i suppose id have to learn how to use a washing machine.

If only men could reproduce asexualy then we could just get rid of women all together, but then i suppose id have to learn how to use a washing machine.

Its not as taxing as women like you to believe. Bung the clothes in, powder in the tray, select setting, press go, easy! Its the same with ironing, cooking etc, next they will be saying child birth hurts...... Ive trodden on a plug, I know what pain is love! :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00