How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got one. It clashes with the Ipswich game though. I'm starting to wonder if they did that on purpose...

I'm just hoping we get a hamper again this year... that was way better than having to spend time with arse licking sales managers at a party.

knackered. our IT department decided it would be a good idea to load some shite software (that didn't work anyway...) on to my laptop as i was about to leave newcastle this afternoon. hello...? you've had since monday.... :icon_roll

got stuck on m1 at j29 for an hour as a result.
Still, got a name check by sally traffic on steve wright show....:icon_conf

Last edited:
I need new friends who wont lead me astray like the current ones do :icon_wink

Can't believe my flatmates' lack of kitchen/food knowledge. Been asked questions such as 'I bought these kit-kats last week, will they have gone off?', 'You can't get food poisoning from chicken can you?' And 'How long do I soak rice for?' Me - 'You don't have to, just boil it'. Two days later the pan of uncooked rice is still on the side ****ing fermenting.

Ready for more ticket madness at 9am.

Opening night at Sunderland and another at Wembley is the plan.

Only problem with Sunderland is, if by any chance we get to the play-off final, I'll be selling my concert ticket so I can get down to Wembley!

I'm sure FB statuses will be going almost as nutty as last time so just warning you lot who think we are all sad bints!:icon_razz

Ready for more ticket madness at 9am.

Opening night at Sunderland and another at Wembley is the plan.

Only problem with Sunderland is, if by any chance we get to the play-off final, I'll be selling my concert ticket so I can get down to Wembley!

I'm sure FB statuses will be going almost as nutty as last time so just warning you lot who think we are all sad bints!:icon_razz

Not all.

Super Mong is playing a blinder again....arrive this morning to find him sat in his car instead of in the office - he couldnt work out which of two keys opened the front door :icon_lol:

Super Mong is playing a blinder again....arrive this morning to find him sat in his car instead of in the office - he couldnt work out which of two keys opened the front door :icon_lol:

Did you show him how to put it in, Cate ?

Did you show him how to put it in, Cate ?

:icon_conf no, my colleague had to talk him through it.... I then bollocked him for leaving the window open, which wasnt spotted until after we locked up last night. Total mong :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48