How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe my flatmates' lack of kitchen/food knowledge. Been asked questions such as 'I bought these kit-kats last week, will they have gone off?', 'You can't get food poisoning from chicken can you?' And 'How long do I soak rice for?' Me - 'You don't have to, just boil it'. Two days later the pan of uncooked rice is still on the side ****ing fermenting.

They need to be careful. Old rice can cause all sorts of health issues and even death!

And you're not already out? Pull yourself together man!!

I'm at work mate.

As an aside, this is about my 5th stag do and I have been rather bullied in to it. Its a cracking excuse for everyone else see.

Good excuse to crack out a floral shirt, a bit too much tweed and maybe a medallion and check out Maidstone's finest (only) girlie bar.

I'm at work mate.

As an aside, this is about my 5th stag do and I have been rather bullied in to it. Its a cracking excuse for everyone else see.

Good excuse to crack out a floral shirt, a bit too much tweed and maybe a medallion and check out Maidstone's finest

:icon_conf

Is going the opening and 2nd night:icon_bigg

And even better I find out the play-off final is on the Monday:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Going to wait til After Xmas now before I look for tickets for the 2nd night at Cardiff(I'm already there so will be rude not to go!)

And Manchester ahem....... I think I might not be eating during June to pay for my travel and hotels!

pissed off at my brother, he was supposed to let the window people in but never showed up so i had to drive back from coalville. tosspot

bored beyond belief - having to save what little work I have for tomorrow, as the boss is in and I wont be able to surf :icon_lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48