How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an employer, faced with that on a CV, you have no idea which candidate actually has the better qualifications.

I'm feeling rough. I'm waiting to ring in to work, I've got my paracetemol, then I'm going back to bed with something to suck. (No edit required)

:056: Hope you feel better soon

Frigging confused.
BTEC level 1 and 2, GCE, NVQ, Welsh BAC, Key stage 4, Level 5, PISA(thought that was in Italy)...WTF
All I wanted to know was what subjects my boy can take for O level.
What on earth is Youth Achievers GCE? Is this the study of Shirley Temple, Michael Jackson etc?
Bloody teachers and their convoluted ways.

TBH, I'd avoid anything with 'Welsh' in the title if you want him to be taken seriously :icon_wink

Last edited:
Lost a good friend to cancer last night. She left my mate and three kids behind - our house is a very sad one today.

It makes you wonder why ****s like Jamie ****ing Oliver aren't dead instead.

And if one more twat mentions that ****ing fish campaign I'm going to drop them where they ****ing stand.

Lost a good friend to cancer last night. She left my mate and three kids behind - our house is a very sad one today.

And if one more twat mentions that ****ing fish campaign I'm going to drop them where they ****ing stand.

Sorry to hear that Mawsley.

I only found out last week that the wife of a good friend of mine was told the dreaded words 'Im sorry there is nothing more we can do' - I think she's just 41 years old. :icon_sad:

Relieved... got through a second interview for a job and now have to wait for the verdict :)
:038: Good luck!!

Sorry to read that, thoughts with you all :(

I only found out last week that the wife of a good friend of mine was told the dreaded words 'Im sorry there is nothing more we can do' - I think she's just 41 years old. :icon_sad:
Same to you too :(

Sorry to hear that Mawsley, i take it you are not too fond of Old Jamie boy?

This is why we should always give what we can afford to cancer research charities. The sooner we have a cure or effective prevention for this disease the better. Sad to hear about this, Mawsley.

This is why we should always give what we can afford to cancer research charities. The sooner we have a cure or effective prevention for this disease the better. Sad to hear about this, Mawsley.

Agreed. I think cancer has affected just about everyone I know.

45 minutes into the working day and already I'm bored, no work to do yet again and hours to try and fill. This is getting beyond a joke... :icon_sad:

45 minutes into the working day and already I'm bored, no work to do yet again and hours to try and fill. This is getting beyond a joke... :icon_sad:

teach yourself Excel

and in case anyone was wondering: i'm knackered from constant falling over at snowboarding and the roller coaster of a mental love life of mine

but fairly happy

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00