How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit.

Indicators on the left of my car working on and off, electrical fault.
A bastard car park barrier broke down making me late.
Lecturer proved himself to be a complete hypocritical tosspot. Never came closer to having a public argument with someone.

I'll be the Incredible Hulk by 5 tonight.

Shit.

Indicators on the left of my car working on and off, electrical fault.
A bastard car park barrier broke down making me late.
Lecturer proved himself to be a complete hypocritical tosspot. Never came closer to having a public argument with someone.

I'll be the Incredible Hulk by 5 tonight.

Thats what indicators do Hazz. :icon_lol:

Hahaha. I mean completely off and then on/off from time to time.

Do you find that they only work when you move the little stick at the side of the steering wheel?

Hence the reason I felt like a complete prick on the last ten miles of my trip back home

Were you embarrassed because you were having to use hand signals instead of your indicators?

fully well knowing that if I got pulled up I was ****ed.

Only if you drove the vehicle knowing it wasn't roadworthy and had done nothing to remedy it. In that case, you'd be looking at a 10 stretch with no X Box privileges.

Macky remember when my indicators where playing up ? I asked you to check if they were working and you said ' yes , no , yes, no yes, no , yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes

Macky remember when my indicators where playing up ? I asked you to check if they were working and you said ' yes , no , yes, no yes, no , yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes

:081::081::081:
:038::038::038:

:icon_lol:
rubbery

Were you embarrassed because you were having to use hand signals instead of your indicators?

The only hand signal I tend to use is this:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00