How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky remember when my indicators where playing up ? I asked you to check if they were working and you said ' yes , no , yes, no yes, no , yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes

:icon_lol:

Only if you drove the vehicle knowing it wasn't roadworthy and had done nothing to remedy it. In that case, you'd be looking at a 10 stretch with no X Box privileges.

Booked in at 9 tomorrow and evening read of the Highway Code.

Maybe you should ask the Crawley manager...

"Nigel Clough is a man I have the upmost respect for"

:icon_bigg
I heard it and considered emailling him about it last night.

The only hand signal I tend to use is this:

images

Is that Lara Croft playing with the Invisable Man?

Tut super heroes eh?....:icon_bigg

Developed a serious horn for getting some work done for a change. Got a pot of coffee and some bombay mix. This soils assignment won't know whats hit it.

Also figured out that I can smoke in my room without the fire alarm going off so good times.

Frigging confused.
BTEC level 1 and 2, GCE, NVQ, Welsh BAC, Key stage 4, Level 5, PISA(thought that was in Italy)...WTF
All I wanted to know was what subjects my boy can take for O level.
What on earth is Youth Achievers GCE? Is this the study of Shirley Temple, Michael Jackson etc?
Bloody teachers and their convoluted ways.

Frigging confused.
BTEC level 1 and 2, GCE, NVQ, Welsh BAC, Key stage 4, Level 5, PISA(thought that was in Italy)...WTF
What on earth is Youth Achievers GCE? Is this the study of Shirley Temple, Michael Jackson etc?

:icon_lol:

Our 'new school' visits were a laugh a minute too.

Frigging confused.

As an employer, faced with that on a CV, you have no idea which candidate actually has the better qualifications.

I'm feeling rough. I'm waiting to ring in to work, I've got my paracetemol, then I'm going back to bed with something to suck. (No edit required)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59