How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cate dont start on the anti man thing already its a slippery slope. Before you know it you will be listening to KD lang and wearing dungarees.

Cate in dungarees?

Oh, yummy!

Feeling bl**dy wonderful: I've just had a telephone call from my step daughter who has been studying on the north coast of Japan, she flew back to Britain, yesterday!!! :icon_bigg
:038: phew!

I'm being ruthless.

Sorting through a mountain of craft stuff and putting it in keep/give away/bin it piles.
the bin it pile is quite big :(
Already got a few other things to go down the tip this afternoon.

Trouble is, it looks worse now than it did before I started as it's everywhere! At the mo I can't see me bed as it is covered with various boxes with things being put into them as I work through it all.

It's supposed to be theraputic having a good clearout though innit.........

I'm being ruthless.

Sorting through a mountain of craft stuff and putting it in keep/give away/bin it piles.
the bin it pile is quite big :(
Already got a few other things to go down the tip this afternoon.

Trouble is, it looks worse now than it did before I started as it's everywhere! At the mo I can't see me bed as it is covered with various boxes with things being put into them as I work through it all.

It's supposed to be theraputic having a good clearout though innit.........
You've not really answered the question. This really belongs in the "Mundane Day-To-Day Bollocks" thread. What, we don't have one? Why on earth not?

:icon_bigg

You've not really answered the question. This really belongs in the "Mundane Day-To-Day Bollocks" thread. What, we don't have one? Why on earth not?

:icon_bigg

That's why I put it in here:icon_lol:

Anyhoo I feel a bit glum putting crafty stuff in the bin, it goes aganist me nature, so going by the thread title I CAN put it in here!:icon_razz:icon_razz

This thread should be renamed "Beaumont Fox bitches about life"

I'm not bitching :icon_eek: I'm glad to be sorting it out, seeing as I can't find stuff I need anymore!:icon_razz:icon_razz
It's one thing working amongst organised chaos as anyone who can see my dining table can confirm, but quite another when I need a certain summat to finish a project and it's buried in a box inside a box somewhere.

Beights is getting his fancy-edged scissors though as i've found those!:icon_bigg

I've split a nail though grrrr( ok ok that's a bit of a whinge :icon_lol:)

hungover...after watching the rugby...getting battered

then switching to Guinness and Tia Maria

getting more battered

crashing the local pub quiz

vomiting

and winning £70

A little sad.... :icon_sad:

But also concerned on the work front... its all looking a bit dodgy.

I'm thinking things could get very interesting at work - my MD has just told me he has resigned :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00