How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinners, which was probably the worst place I've ever seen - not only in terms of nightclubs but in properties in general.

Wasn't my choice...

From the Northern Echo:

A FORMER minister today condemned a "wretched" pub for offering free drinks to women if they exposed their breasts to bar staff.

Labour's Denis MacShane (Rotherham) claimed the Sinners bar in Newcastle was promoting the degradation of women customers by encouraging them to go topless.

He praised Newcastle University students for their recent boycott of the city centre venue and urged ministers to encourage other students to spread the feminist message.

Licensing minister Gerry Sutcliffe said the pub was behaving irresponsibly, but suggested the Government had provided powers to end such advertising.

At Commons question time, Mr MacShane asked Mr Sutcliffe: "Are you aware of one of these horrible places called Sinners in Newcastle, where young University of Newcastle students went recently and saw a notice saying Whoever shows her ... the word begins with T and ends with S ... to the bar staff gets a free short. Girls only?

"Will you congratulate Newcastle University students who went and launched a boycott, a demonstration outside this wretched establishment."

I fail to see what the problem is. Denis MacShane is a rent-a-gob who should shut up. If you are old to buy drinks then you are old enough to expose your breasts. My real beef is that if I should my diddies to the bar I would probably be thrown out rather than given a free drink so I don't like the discriminatory aspect of it. :icon_wink

Talking about exposing norks, we're running at about 40% here in the Principality.
Not long now.

Happy, Excited, Emotional!

Felt my Baby move in my Girlfriends stomach for the first time last night. It was very very active, something I will never forget. Was a magical moment if not a little freaky!

:038:

it's in her stomach?

that's trapped wind mate ;)

Felt my Baby move in my Girlfriends stomach for the first time last night. It was very very active, something I will never forget. Was a magical moment if not a little freaky!

believe me it is more freaky if you are female

When I started to read your post I though your were responding to Rhydal's reference on the approach of tit monday.

Congratulations on the bambino though :)

I came into this thread specifically to say it feels like Tit Monday is with Joey. I'm obviously not the only one!

I came into this thread specifically to say it feels like Tit Monday is with Joey. I'm obviously not the only one!

13ºC in Cardiff, 12ºC in Leicester but the Kent coast is at 7ºC under grey clouds and feeling a lot colder with the breeze from the north. I think we are going to have a few more WUWFridays before TM is even a possibility.
:icon_sad:

Tired; up at the crack of dawn and a 155 mile round trip to attend one, yes one, hearing. It should have been simple, but the defendant turned up, and so I spent the best part of 90 minutes negotiating with him and the claimant's solicitors. Then, once I'd driven home, I had to write and submit a 5 page report.

Once I've taken off travel expenses and tax and NI, I will have earned £4.10 today.

I am drinking Rocket Fuel coffee to recover now. It's probably too early to start on the wine, though I really could do with a large glass....

Tired; up at the crack of dawn and a 155 mile round trip to attend one, yes one, hearing. It should have been simple, but the defendant turned up, and so I spent the best part of 90 minutes negotiating with him and the claimant's solicitors. Then, once I'd driven home, I had to write and submit a 5 page report.

Once I've taken off travel expenses and tax and NI, I will have earned £4.10 today.

I am drinking Rocket Fuel coffee to recover now. It's probably too early to start on the wine, though I really could do with a large glass....

Mighty oaks from little acorns grow. :icon_bigg

I will keep on telling myself that....

If I was your age, I would rather be doing what you are doing at your age than what I was doing at your age. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610