How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired; up at the crack of dawn and a 155 mile round trip to attend one, yes one, hearing. It should have been simple, but the defendant turned up, and so I spent the best part of 90 minutes negotiating with him and the claimant's solicitors. Then, once I'd driven home, I had to write and submit a 5 page report.

Once I've taken off travel expenses and tax and NI, I will have earned £4.10 today.

I am drinking Rocket Fuel coffee to recover now. It's probably too early to start on the wine, though I really could do with a large glass....

I'm surprised to hear that you can afford both coffee and wine on that level of earnings.

I'm surprised to hear that you can afford both coffee and wine on that level of earnings.
Half actually went on a hot chocolate in a cafe whilst I waited for the court building to open :icon_redf

It's a good job I can rely on the husband.... (a slap in the face for feminism there).

Lambrini?

:018: I may be poor, but I do have standards.

Tired. Mostly because of some twat waking me up by text message at twenty to ****ing two in the morning. Worse, it wasn't even someone I knew. The conversation was thus:

Stranger: Hi u ok u horny x
Me: No. Who's this?
Stranger: Emma met u on net x
Me: No you didn't. How did you get my number?
Stranger: U gave me it lol x
Me: No I didn't.

And so on.

Tired. Mostly because of some twat waking me up by text message at twenty to ****ing two in the morning. Worse, it wasn't even someone I knew. The conversation was thus:

Stranger: Hi u ok u horny x
Me: No. Who's this?
Stranger: Emma met u on net x
Me: No you didn't. How did you get my number?
Stranger: U gave me it lol x
Me: No I didn't.

And so on.

I wonder if Emma likes peanuts

Half actually went on a hot chocolate in a cafe whilst I waited for the court building to open :icon_redf

It's a good job I can rely on the husband.... (a slap in the face for feminism there).

:018: I may be poor, but I do have standards.

Nowt wrong with a large bottle of cherry lambrini

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610