How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, none of her wind is trapped!!! :078:

I can imagine, she says it makes her feel a little sick. And it always kicks off when she is trying to sleep, seems to wake up at night! :icon_bigg

We seem to be on a similar timeline to you, when is your due date? I felt ours for the first time really this week, a few taps before but a big kick/punch this week.

Got my tat design sorted and am chuffed with it, just wish I wasn't waiting two weeks to get it done.

And then I had a fight with a child.

I am ****ing nails, me.

Got my tat design sorted and am chuffed with it, just wish I wasn't waiting two weeks to get it done.

And then I had a fight with a child.

I am ****ing nails, me.

checker-tattoo-is-bloody-weird-but-cool.jpg

:102:

Dead happy today after a bit of crap weekend.

As I have consistently moaned on here, I've found Uni really difficult this year alongside doing work full-time and my confidence has took numerous hits because of one module's coursework marks. Today I got my coursework mark back for the rather difficult Contract Management which is a final year module and managed a 68%. Chuffed with that. The end is nigh too, exam lectures have started.

We seem to be on a similar timeline to you, when is your due date? I felt ours for the first time really this week, a few taps before but a big kick/punch this week.

Due date 23rd August, girlfriend is about 17 weeks at the mo. Baby may not be very big at the moment, but knows how to mosh already by the feel of it.

When is your due date?

DV, we've had this discussion before it can fall on any day.

ah ok, will keep em peeled tomorrow

especially cos it's warmer down here

why have all the smileys got funny sides now?

:icon_roll :icon_lol: :081:

bacon slicer?

Last edited:
It's not warm here but we've had a few days of sunlight. Wabs are always on show even if it's freezing though, not always a good thing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69