How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
24th July, had our second scan Monday just gone at 21 weeks. It has a slightly under average head size and a massive gut, a bit like me!

All is well tho I hope.

I cant wait till our next scan, make sure everything is ok and find out the sex etc. It seems to be growing well going by the looks of the Mrs belly :icon_bigg

Rather pleased with my self that I managed to get my car insurers to reduce my renewal price by £350.

Last edited:
Feeling gooooood. Final assignment of the term has been handed in and now I can chill for the next two weeks. I can get my Football Manager swag on now without feeling guilty about ignoring work :)

If all goes to plan she'll probably be game after about a week or so.
If it's a caesarian, then I'd fit windscreen wipers to your laptop.

I'm getting in as much as I can now while it lasts.

As she has epilepsy and the two triggers are stress and tiredness, we think she will have a C-section.

I didn't realise a C-section affected the mouth too tho :102:

I'm getting in as much as I can now while it lasts.

As she has epilepsy and the two triggers are stress and tiredness, we think she will have a C-section.

I didn't realise a C-section affected the mouth too tho :102:
This isn't quite word for word, but a quote from the Sopranos which haunts me.... "I don't do that with the wife because she kisses my children with that mouth".

Make sure she doesn't see that particular episode.

This isn't quite word for word, but a quote from the Sopranos which haunts me.... "I don't do that with the wife because she kisses my children with that mouth".

Make sure she doesn't see that particular episode.

Not her kind of viewing material, and the fact that's what really gets her going, I think we are ok on that front :icon_wink

i was with swift but £300 more than last year, got fully comp for £25 more than i was paying last year with admiral. Iggy pop your not saving me tuime or money

Wishing today was longer.

Up early and it didn't stop - and I never got everything done - and I still haven't finished but fancy a couple of minutes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69