How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's usually a monday...weekends are exempt

Empowered :081:

Although not sure the MD will like me making the decisions for him... should answer his emails then shouldnt he :icon_bigg

it's usually a monday...weekends are exempt

Weekends are certainly excluded but it can be any day of the week. Tit Monday is nothing to do with Monday, just as Monday is nothing to do with the moon, from which the word derives - nobody thinks that the moon only ever shines on a Monday.

The Chinese expression for Monday is 星期一, which literally translates as 'weekday one', and this is the sense which gives rise to the use of 'Monday' in the term 'Tit Monday'; it is simply the first day on which the female of the species displays the behaviour that has led this day to be so popular with the male. In short it may happen on any day from Monday to Friday inclusive.

For the record this year's Tit Monday in Sidford, Devon occurred on a Wednesday. Fortuitously I was present at the time.

Last edited:
Weekends are certainly excluded but it can be any day of the week. Tit Monday is nothing to do with Monday, just as Monday is nothing to do with the moon, from which comes the word derives - nobody thinks that the moon only ever shines on a Monday.

The Chinese expression for Monday is 星期一, which literally translates as 'weekday one', and this is the sense which gives rise to the use of 'Monday' in the term 'Tit Monday'; it is simply the first day on which the female of the species displays the behaviour that has led this day to be so popular with the male. In short it may happen on any day from Monday to Friday inclusive.

For the record this year's Tit Monday in Sidford, Devon occurred on a Wednesday. Fortuitously I was present at the time.

Wibble

So, if Tit Monday has to be on Monday, yet a buxom wench is showing her wares before said day, am I allowed to tell her to put them away until Tit Monday?

Bit like opening your Christmas presents before the day.

.....and the retarded plastic cockney ones will text their mates, sorry mate ,sorry carer on a Thursday declaring its Tit Monday ?

Brilliant :icon_lol:

this is a big issue...does it have to be a monday

poll??

Last edited:
Last night was eventful - my toilet decided to overflow and flood through to my kitchen (clean water thankfully)... today - no toilet and waiting for my nephew to come fix it after work. Friggin brilliant.. :(

Last night was eventful - my toilet decided to overflow and flood through to my kitchen (clean water thankfully)... today - no toilet and waiting for my nephew to come fix it after work. Friggin brilliant.. :(

A very calm response to such a crisis IMHO.

A very calm response to such a crisis IMHO.

I am most surprised at how calm I was about it too... and still am today. I am thankful to have a plumber in the family who can (hopefully) fix it at low cost.

Yet to come today is the annual boiler service - fingers crossed...

Last edited:
I am most surprised at how calm I was about it too... and still am today. I am thankful to have a plumber in the family who can (hopefully) fix it at low cost.

Yet to come today is the annual boiler service - fingers crossed...

Well and truly crossed. Good luck to the bloke I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69