How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ley means field, which is why it's in so many place names

but not adverbs of course, that would be ridiculous

Sorry, I'm just so in love with geography that I subconciousley convert adverbs into place names..... See I just can't help it.

Delighted, as after my first set of exams I am now on course to get a distinction on the LPC. lets hope i don't **** it up a la city's play off push

Ecstatic!

Had the 20 week scan yesterday, despite the fears and worries, everything is perfectly normal, no signs of the feared abnormalities :038: and to make a good day even better, its a boy, Im having a son!!! Get in!!! :icon_bigg:038:

Ecstatic!

Had the 20 week scan yesterday, despite the fears and worries, everything is perfectly normal, no signs of the feared abnormalities :038: and to make a good day even better, its a boy, Im having a son!!! Get in!!! :icon_bigg:038:
Had a round of golf with my son yesterday evening. They're much better than girls. Result.

Much more work though I imagine. You'll likely have a child for about 25-27 years instead of 16 or 17.
I have two friends whos late teen daughters were grown up enough to get themselves up the duff and both have a baby in the house again.
No, boys every time.

I was once told that the more virile a man is the more likely he is to father girls.
That's what women tell men who don't produce boys to massage their egos.
As someone who has one of each, and much as I love my beautiful 13 year old girl, boys are the child of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69