How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My Indian flatmate (I'm sure i've mentioned him before) has bought a new camera; a rather expensive Canon dealybob. This of course means that everything and everyone in the flat must now be photographed every time he emerges from his room. He finds it ****ing hilarious how virtually every photo is us hiding our faces and telling him to **** off. He's even started letting himself into peoples' rooms to photograph them.

Pain in the arse.

He's getting more annoying. Recently we've caught him hoovering his over-boiled soup off of the hob - meaning that the hoover now gives off a terrific pong, he sneezed into the sink when everyone elses' stuff was in there (he also spewed in the sink but thankfully it was empty at the time) and he also popped his boil in the bag rice into the kettle and turned it on.

He can do creepy as well though, another flatmate walked out of her room to catch him standing in silence at my door. She asked him what he was doing and he just grinned and said 'oh, nothing....' :icon_eek:

He's getting more annoying. Recently we've caught him hoovering his over-boiled soup off of the hob - meaning that the hoover now gives off a terrific pong, he sneezed into the sink when everyone elses' stuff was in there (he also spewed in the sink but thankfully it was empty at the time) and he also popped his boil in the bag rice into the kettle and turned it on.

He can do creepy as well though, another flatmate walked out of her room to catch him standing in silence at my door. She asked him what he was doing and he just grinned and said 'oh, nothing....' :icon_eek:

Why have you not had him chucked out? He sounds a right weirdo

Why have you not had him chucked out? He sounds a right weirdo

He is, he's a complete fruit basket. I don't really the heart to complain about him or dob him in though. I am however keeping track of the various things he's broken or mis-used;
- The soup in the hoover
- The toaster that exploded (don't know exactly what happened but he was using and there was a large flash and bang resulting in the electricity in our flat cutting out
- The plug socket he broke by jamming his keys in it
- The ground in crap on the hallway carpet from him wheeling his bike into his room because he doesn't like leaving it in the bike shed.
- The various times he's put metal in the microwave
- His mis-use of the kettle
- The fact that he keeps taking the latches of his window (which incurs a fine if caught) so he can fully open and sound record the birds outside

If for any reason these appliances or fixtures are broken at the end of the year, we're all likely to lose some of our deposit. So I'll make sure he gets the blame for what he's done.

He is, he's a complete fruit basket. I don't really the heart to complain about him or dob him in though. I am however keeping track of the various things he's broken or mis-used;
- The soup in the hoover
- The toaster that exploded (don't know exactly what happened but he was using and there was a large flash and bang resulting in the electricity in our flat cutting out
- The plug socket he broke by jamming his keys in it
- The ground in crap on the hallway carpet from him wheeling his bike into his room because he doesn't like leaving it in the bike shed.
- The various times he's put metal in the microwave
- His mis-use of the kettle
- The fact that he keeps taking the latches of his window (which incurs a fine if caught) so he can fully open and sound record the birds outside

If for any reason these appliances or fixtures are broken at the end of the year, we're all likely to lose some of our deposit. So I'll make sure he gets the blame for what he's done.

I hope for your sake you arent sharing with him again next year

He can do creepy as well though, another flatmate walked out of her room to catch him standing in silence at my door. She asked him what he was doing and he just grinned and said 'oh, just listening to Ted knocking one off again....' :icon_eek:

:icon_redf

:icon_redf

Is was quite a violent wank actually, I was weeping, slamming into the walls, I even pulled the curtains down. No wonder he came out to investigate.

Is was quite a violent wank actually, I was weeping, slamming into the walls, I even pulled the curtains down. No wonder he came out to investigate.

Good to hear Ted, because if you are doing all of that then at least you can't be messing with oranges and bin liners.

Keep safe old mate :icon_lol:

I'm not living with him again next year, thank Jebus. Think he's living out Newark way, so only a 2 hour round trip on the bicycle for him.

He's studying Wildlife conservation. Almost as exciting as geography.....

Seeing as our campus is comparitivley rural, we get all the conservationists, farmers and hippies at Brackenhurst. As well as very stuck up, rich, but incredibly hot girls studying equine.

Almost as exciting as geography.....

comparitivley

Ley means field, which is why it's in so many place names

but not adverbs of course, that would be ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613