How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
knackered, early start to get to newcastle. 2 days of utter dullness lie ahead too....

That's what women tell men who don't produce boys to massage their egos.
As someone who has one of each, and much as I love my beautiful 13 year old girl, boys are the child of choice.

Was about to say, that's what disappointed blokes tell themselves to feel better :icon_bigg

A son is where its at, someone to carry on the family name and he will be easier to influence in music and sports choice :)

Sharing the house with four females. Hissy fits coming at me from all directions. :icon_conf

I've only got three of them with me. Four if you count one of the cats which can have its moments too!

Very sad, had to have one of our lovely dogs put to sleep.
13 1/2 years old, we've had him since a pup.

Didn't realise I felt so attached.

Very sad, had to have one of our lovely dogs put to sleep.
13 1/2 years old, we've had him since a pup.

Didn't realise I felt so attached.

That's shitty :( my Ma recently got her dog put down. Despite the fact it spent about 5/6 years doing my ****ing head in I was gutted.

I'm having a brilliant morning... a sales rep has been bitch slapped and given a formal warning by the owner of the company via email, which was copied to a lot of people (including me).

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm having a brilliant morning... a sales rep has been bitch slapped and given a formal warning by the owner of the company via email, which was copied to a lot of people (including me).

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
There's not enough bitch slapping in the world IMO.

Pretty sure that's not the right way to do things.

That'll be why you ignored my text...

Of course it is the right way to do things, the silly bint should follow the procedures :icon_lol:

Yep... what did it say? Anything interesting?? :icon_bigg

I hope it wasn't like the one you sent me!:icon_roll
Someone got the right arse about that, serves them right for being a nosey fecker!:081::081:

Cate: I almost texted you earlier as well but seeing as you wouldn't have seen it til tomorrow, I'll leave it til tomorrow:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69