How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out late yesterday our Head Office intend to keep the UK office open, so its looking a little better.... :icon_razz

Could be worse, my company closed the UK office and set me up to work from home for the German office, now the German office have found they like having me on site (no accounting for taste) and keep dropping broad hints about how I'd be better off living in Germany, I'm not for moving!

your relationship with supermong can blossom with out the threat of being parted!:icon_lol:

We intend to end his career with this company as soon as a new MD is in place...knives are already being sharpened :icon_lol:

The worst part of all of this is having to lie to the Sales Team, as they have not been told he's going... oops :icon_lol:

Last edited:
We intend to end his career with this company as soon as a new MD is in place...knives are already being sharpened :icon_lol:

The worst part of all of this is having to lie to the Sales Team, as they have not been told he's going... oops :icon_lol:

poor mongy chops!:icon_sad::icon_lol:

Days off are a good thing. Especially when you get to spend money on pretty things! Craft show at the nec for me today :icon_bigg

I know it's warm today, but I hope you've got a coat with big pockets for all the, ahem, 'samples' you will be 'obtaining' :icon_bigg

Due date 23rd August, girlfriend is about 17 weeks at the mo. Baby may not be very big at the moment, but knows how to mosh already by the feel of it.

When is your due date?

24th July, had our second scan Monday just gone at 21 weeks. It has a slightly under average head size and a massive gut, a bit like me!

I know it's warm today, but I hope you've got a coat with big pockets for all the, ahem, 'samples' you will be 'obtaining' :icon_bigg

:018:
That's bad!

Spent all my pennies though!

Totally and utterly fecked off... is it the weekend yet?

Will be tomorrow at 1pm! Then I'm off to renew my season ticket and then head off to Bradford for the weekend to stay at me mates and get drunk, eat food, go the match, eat food and get drunk again!

why? You got that pupillage thingy?

I am now annoyed!

Remember me saying about that ebayer seller I gave negative feedback to?

Well I've put up some more craft bits to sell(this time on behalf of my friend) and said ebay seller has bid on them all.

QAm I being just a tad cynical in thinking she is going to try and win them and then give ME bad feedback even when I do everything right?

I don't want this person buying from me, can I delete their bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69