How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fed up as everyone else is preparing to go or is away, and I've been come back and all I've got to look forward to is weeks of auditors.
You'll be more fed up to know I have a fortnight off, then two weeks back in work, followed by a further fortnight off.
I can't get bored of saying that.

Pissed off at so called "colleagues" trying to put me a on a guilt trip for handing my notice in. Suppose I should prepare myself for 3 more weeks of this...

Pissed off at so called "colleagues" trying to put me a on a guilt trip for handing my notice in. Suppose I should prepare myself for 3 more weeks of this...

I bet theyre only jealous Cate:icon_wink Congrats on the new job!!!

Amazed! Lost out on a job because I didn't have enough mamangement experience (only got 10+ years) and because I was too relaxed at the interview (FFS).

The job went to someone who works there already who has NO management experience!

Amazed! Lost out on a job because I didn't have enough mamangement experience (only got 10+ years) and because I was too relaxed at the interview (FFS).

The job went to someone who works there already who has NO management experience!

Make a formal complaint ;)

Is that like the equivalent of being 'sent to Coventry'?

It can't be worse? Can it?

I've already been sent to Coventry. Far too many times for my liking.

Milton Keynes centre is like all the worst bits of Cov combined into one. Plus, the walk to the courts had the feel of a zombie movie about it. I was half expecting Simon Pegg and Nick Frost to come running out of the housing estate.

I hate Milton Keynes but my wife sort of likes it. Most arguments we have, I now push towards this key debate.

Still, its better than the other most recent place she lived. Luton. *shudders*

She's lived in Cov too. Classy lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59