How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I was going to offer to come round and cheer you up; I'm in your neck of the woods quite a bit at the mo', and really ought to be polite and say hello :icon_redf

The atmosphere in the house frequently resembles the bleak Mongolian Steppe. Not a lot of fun and laughs here. No.

I hate Milton Keynes but my wife sort of likes it. Most arguments we have, I now push towards this key debate.

Still, its better than the other most recent place she lived. Luton. *shudders*

She's lived in Cov too. Classy lady.

Speaking of Milton Keynes, what's happened to Mkfox? Haven't seen him around for a while.

Speaking of Milton Keynes, what's happened to Mkfox? Haven't seen him around for a while.

I went to the start of this thread and had a smile at some of the old guard who regularly posted on here a few years back even before I started lurking around. I then had a bit of a sob. I however realised it was probably because I was an unemployed immigrant in a land that rains continuously for a week. Ignored by my hard working bread winning GF, with only the company of a cat that urinates on my clothes. And the fact that my roundabout jokes were missed by everyone except Siouxsie. Thank you Siouxsie Sioux it means alot. Don't worry people I'm not about to start reportng about Lemon Drizzle cake.

Right I'm of for further nostalgia in the Juggs thread.

I went to the start of this thread and had a smile at some of the old guard who regularly posted on here a few years back even before I started lurking around. I then had a bit of a sob. I however realised it was probably because I was an unemployed immigrant in a land that rains continuously for a week. Ignored by my hard working bread winning GF, with only the company of a cat that urinates on my clothes. And the fact that my roundabout jokes were missed by everyone except Siouxsie. Thank you Siouxsie Sioux it means alot. Don't worry people I'm not about to start reportng about Lemon Drizzle cake.

Right I'm of for further nostalgia in the Juggs thread.

If it helps, I thought your joke was funny. I just couldn't be bothered to say so :-)

You missed my disapproval. That is going to make me even more grumpy than normal for the entire weekend.

Ha ha, so I did. It's stopped raining here, but just been sat in traffic for an hour and a half. Have a wine or two that's all I'm planning on doing for the next couple of hours.

Ha ha, so I did. It's stopped raining here, but just been sat in traffic for an hour and a half. Have a wine or two that's all I'm planning on doing for the next couple of hours.

Now that's a concept that's completely lost on me, because I work in Milton Keynes and therefore don't experience such phenomena. :icon_bigg

Now that's a concept that's completely lost on me, because I work in Milton Keynes and therefore don't experience such phenomena. :icon_bigg

Parramatta Road is a dogs arse, infact I'm learning that much of Sydney is. It's now raining torrentially again. I'm sure I'll be crowing about how great this place is come December!

That Kai, the one who is in Year 3 and had his trial for Barcelona?

I played football with him today.

He broke my ****ing big toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59