How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered, emotionally drained but ecstatic! After having to be induced 4wks early, Mrs BBB gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last Wednesday morning weighing in at 5lbs 13oz. Although he had to spend a few days in special care we were able to bring him home yesterday. It's a good job he is beautiful or he'd be in big trouble for giving me the run around last night!

And a special mention to my better half, she did a fantastic job, managed to get through it on nothing more than gas and air! Well done honey very proud of u both. Right, I'm off to try to get some sleep as have had about 2hrs in last 4days!

Shattered, emotionally drained but ecstatic! After having to be induced 4wks early, Mrs BBB gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last Wednesday morning weighing in at 5lbs 13oz. Although he had to spend a few days in special care we were able to bring him home yesterday. It's a good job he is beautiful or he'd be in big trouble for giving me the run around last night!

And a special mention to my better half, she did a fantastic job, managed to get through it on nothing more than gas and air! Well done honey very proud of u both. Right, I'm off to try to get some sleep as have had about 2hrs in last 4days!

Congratulations to you and to your better half for the hard work ;) :038:

Well done to you Mrs BBB and mini BBB. Health and happiness. :) :icon_bigg :038:

Congratulations, I know your pain (though cant imagine the worry for you), I'll share my thunder with you today!

Congratulations, I know your pain (though cant imagine the worry for you), I'll share my thunder with you today!

Congratulations to you and your other half too. He did have us worried for a while, he stopped breathing on 4 occasions and went rather blue, but he's good now and giving us the run around! Here's to the odd hours of peace and sleep!

Congratulations to you and to your better half for the hard work ;) :038:

Thanks

Well done to you Mrs BBB and mini BBB. Health and happiness. :) :icon_bigg :038:

Cheers

Congratulations to all involved ;) and hello to "Baby Blaby Blue Blood"

I like it!

I would like to pass my congratulations on to everybody who has successfully had sex.

Why thank you, and be sure to let us know when you achieve it ;)

Congratulations to you and your other half too. He did have us worried for a while, he stopped breathing on 4 occasions and went rather blue, but he's good now and giving us the run around! Here's to the odd hours of peace and sleep!

Ours has a lot to answer for. Wife went into hospital on Friday with high blood pressure bf to keep an eye ob her. At 3pm she wasn't even having many contractions so I was set for the match, until about 4.15 when she went into labour properly, forcing me to miss it. She'll suffer for it though, I'm getting her a season ticket whether she wants one or not!

Intrigued. My parents had letters for my brother and me delivered to their address yesterday. Inside was a letter and a huge family tree ... around 9 feet wide!! We have been asked to contact a firm of solicitors in Leicester in relation to being a benificiary in the estate of someone I have never heard of. My Dad has had a look at the tree and it appears that this person was the cousin of my Grandad (on my Mum's side). Strange they sent them to us at my parents address and not to us. We now have to make an appointmenty to see the solicitor when, hopefully, all will be revealed.

Curiouser and curiouser. Cried Alice.

We now have to make an appointment to see the solicitor when, hopefully, they will reveal how much of a cut they want to get us money that is already rightfully ours.

Don't sign anything, Steve. If they have been able to find you, you can find your inheritance without their help.

Congratulations. I hope you get some sleep soon.

Still got an adrenalin overdose in my system after my first two radio shows! Its a high that I can fully recommend.

I now have a regular slot on Wednesday evenings, 9pm till midnight.

Still got an adrenalin overdose in my system after my first two radio shows! Its a high that I can fully recommend.

I now have a regular slot on Wednesday evenings, 9pm till midnight.

What radio shows? Where?

Are you sure it was just adrenalin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59