How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking "you're the best teacher eva" beers and my big toe looks like a dog's cock that's been slammed in a door.

In other news - being put in contact with History Today was a stroke of genius Lee xxx

The next person on my friends list on facebook who posts that they are "devastated" by Amy Winehouse's death is going to get it both barrels...

aching, covered in bites and blisters - after a 14 mile hike in the peak district yeterday. I need to improve my fitness levels.

Walkers Extra Crunchy salt & vinegar are more addictive than crack.

I expect people to be gathering outside my house in a week's time leaving Dominos pizzas and tins of Hobgoblin in memoriam.

Walkers Extra Crunchy salt & vinegar are more addictive than crack.

I expect people to be gathering outside my house in a week's time leaving Dominos pizzas and tins of Hobgoblin in memoriam.

I will make sure you are referred to as a musical legend. Apparently anyone who has sung a note is now one anyway.

Wonderfully rested, I've been up a full 30 minutes. Just lay in bed this morning watching the news on my phone and napping - this is what a holiday is for.

Time to go camping and bike shops window shopping now. Two great joys in life.

I feel wonderful, I could skydive from the moon. Vacation has started. The sun is shining and I have NO obligations at all other than to DJ and drink the free beer that this brings in and not to mention the pay/glory/hoocy groupies. Also, the girlfriend is winging her way back from America within a fortnight, and she hasn't gotten on my tits for a good couple of months, this is good news too...for the time being at least. My turtle seems to be behaving itself too, thats great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58