How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer, we talked about this, it would have made my wife unsettled, given you and I's former...arrangements.

Ever since SHE came along it's like I don't exist anymore

You act as if that wonderful summer never even happened

But you go off and do your thing. I know you'll come running to me again soon enough - and like the fool I am, I'll be here waiting

But you go off and do your thing. I know you'll come running to me again soon enough - and like the fool I am, I'll be here waiting

:icon_lol:

Homer, we talked about this, it would have made my wife unsettled, given you and I's former...arrangements.

:icon_lol: Quality

Today is the day. Don't ruin this for me Homer, you selfish prick.

Just let me have one uninterrupted moment of happiness before you inevitably come swooping in to destroy my life...again.

Just let me have one uninterrupted moment of happiness before you inevitably come swooping in to destroy my life...again.
Don't worry, I believe Homer is visiting Alex in an attempt to console himself ( well at least that's how he described it ). You and your wife-to-be have a great day.:023:

Have a great day MA, and a happy life together (you and your new wife that is - just to avoid any doubt with Homer)

Hoping lazzer has had a good one today. Happy Birthday. :038: :icon_bigg

In a bizarre twist, we now share the same wedding anniversary

Lovely

Isn't Freecycle brilliant?

Yesterday I got a bunny mansion and a sofa. I may never buy things again.

Last edited:
Today in 1339: William Wombe, cleaner of London's public toilets, drowns in the Thames. "Strewn him with filth", Wombe had entered the river to wash.

Proof if needed that although everything can appear to be shit it could still get worse.

It's everywhere today, isn't it

Wonderful stuff

Last edited:
Folded my Facebook account and said goodbye to Twitter, then posted about it in the wrong thread on talkingballs because I'm a rebel and I just don't care.

Gwarn you, **** the system brother

Folded my Facebook account and said goodbye to Twitter.

You'll be back.

In regards to freecycle become a mod and grab all the good stuff before it goes online, that's what my brother-in-law did (did get banned eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00