How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it work? Have I woken to an agrarian-based anarchic system? Who's coming to plant some pigs and raise some strawberries?

Afraid not brother, we're all still shackled under this hierarchical dystopia apparently. It looks like Kingy is following your lead though.

Booked the day off mid-week. Sat in the garden making train sets with the little un and sipping iced robinsons in the garden playing Football Manager.

This is what life is all about!

Nice try Kingy, but I'm afraid that posting the irrelevant minutia of your life into the wrong thread doesn't seem to have any effect. It looks like we'll be forced to respond to violence with violence after all, in order to finally achieve our vision.
By the way, I'll swap you that Xbox for three chickens. Deal?

Friday, Monday, who gives a toss day

Now is truly a time to celebrate the wonders of womankind in all her glory. Even the munters

More corned beef on display in Coventry than at the Fray Bentos factory...

Friday, Monday, who gives a toss day

Now is truly a time to celebrate the wonders of womankind in all her glory. Even the munters

More corned beef on display in Coventry than at the Fray Bentos factory...

I know I shouldn't, but :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It's today. Not the middle of last week. Today.

TM is here.

In all tits glory. I won't hear any different. Today's the day.

Sunburnt cleavage everywhere.

Dark glasses and a south facing pub table is in order. Time to clear the WB overdraft.

Rather pucker.
Some lass went into my car 10 days ago. It went in for repairs today.
This afternoon, I was taken to pick up the rental car for duration of repairs.

A nice S class mercedes :)

Guess I'll have to slum it for a few days. It'll be tough, but I'm sure I'll be able to cope. :) :)

Bloody hell, springwatch had a feature about whiskers tonight. Great norks on dr Robyn, phd in jublies I believe

Bloody hell, springwatch had a feature about whiskers tonight. Great norks on dr Robyn, phd in jublies I believe

Thanks for the tip, I might watch it now. :)

I have about 48 hours to decide if my dog needs to be put to sleep. He slipped a disc in his back and is having difficulty walking.

Not exactly the thing you want to do fresh off a honeymoon.

I have about 48 hours to decide if my dog needs to be put to sleep.

A terrible decision to have to make - but I am sure that you will know what is the best answer for your dog. If in doubt, ask the vet what he would do if it was his pet.

Last edited:
A terrible decision to have to make - but I am sure that you will know what is the best answer for your dog. If in doubt, ask the vet what he would do if it was his pet.

In my experience he will suggest the most expensive option available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00