How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired, but a couple of grand richer.......

Attachments

• pokerstars2.jpg
    pokerstars2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 233
:icon_eek:

****ing hell. Nice one Rhydy. Is that converted directly to pounds? So about £2300? Well done!

Yep. Bit pissed off though cos they've put the cash out on hold while I provide ID so they can verify it's me. Guess it's cos I've had two biggish wins this year they're getting suspicious. Normally takes 2-3 days to get in my account.

Gissa a tenner.

bryn.jpg

Yep. Bit pissed off though cos they've put the cash out on hold while I provide ID so they can verify it's me. Guess it's cos I've had two biggish wins this year they're getting suspicious. Normally takes 2-3 days to get in my account.

why does it matter who you are if you've won?

(I've never played poker - online or not)

Normal poker I love... online, not so much. Never got a handle on it. I think I don't take it as seriously because it's online and I don't see the money in front of me. Plus you don't get the chance to read other people as much (I'm guessing you just have to base it purely off their betting patterns, but it comes back to me not paying enough attention online).

why does it matter who you are if you've won?

(I've never played poker - online or not)
I think it's a delaying tactic to get an extra day's interest. Strangely they agreed to process my payment at 17:10 just after the banks closed. Never stopped me spunking off money in the past by asking for a driver's license. Hey ho.

Normal poker I love... online, not so much. Never got a handle on it. I think I don't take it as seriously because it's online and I don't see the money in front of me. Plus you don't get the chance to read other people as much (I'm guessing you just have to base it purely off their betting patterns, but it comes back to me not paying enough attention online).
I love normal poker too. Play in a poker league at the local pub and have qualified for the regionals for the second time this year.
The thing I like about online though is you can win significant amounts for small stakes because of the number of participants. Just takes a lot more stamina and patience as you keep chopping and changing tables. I've left a few hundred dollars in my account to play bigger stakes now and might try a satellite to the WCOOP.
Just one thing about online poker, try and play a little tighter. You'll almost always get action with your good hands, and bluffs are less likely to work especially early in games.

I think it's a delaying tactic to get an extra day's interest. Strangely they agreed to process my payment at 17:10 just after the banks closed. Never stopped me spunking off money in the past by asking for a driver's license. Hey ho.
I've always thought it's because they want to make sure people don't hold multiple accounts for various reasons, such as taking advantage of offers several times or money laundering (or cheating, though I don't play online poker so don't know if that would work)

Any dental experts out there? I had my wisdom teeth removed nearly a month ago, all has gone to plan with the stitches dissolving etc. Although I have four rather large holes/cavities whatever you want to call them where the teeth once were, and they're showing no signs of closing up. Worth a trip to the dentist or will they heal up eventually? Cheers gang.

I remember that. They did heal up for me, but I think it took 2 or 3 months. In the mean time, you get used to rinsing food particles out of them.

I remember that. They did heal up for me, but I think it took 2 or 3 months. In the mean time, you get used to rinsing food particles out of them.

Thanks, the food particles are a pain, but the reduced amount of food given chewing difficulties means I've lost half a stone!

Any dental experts out there? I had my wisdom teeth removed nearly a month ago, all has gone to plan with the stitches dissolving etc. Although I have four rather large holes/cavities whatever you want to call them where the teeth once were, and they're showing no signs of closing up. Worth a trip to the dentist or will they heal up eventually? Cheers gang.

Did they not warn you about that at the time? Perfectly normal Ted, it just takes a while for the gap to heal over. Take a bit of care when eating and rinse regularly to stop any bits of Monster Munch or whatever getting stuck in there and you'll be grand

Did they not warn you about that at the time? Perfectly normal Ted, it just takes a while for the gap to heal over. Take a bit of care when eating and rinse regularly to stop any bits of Monster Munch or whatever getting stuck in there and you'll be grand

I vaguely remember a bloke telling me what not to eat and so on, but I had only come round from the anesthetic five minutes before so I don't have a clue what he said.

Monster Munch is fecker for getting in those holes, although when its in there long enough the pickled onion funk permeates the entire mouth. Delicious.

Knackered ... a tiring but worthwhile day at Stoney Cove on the final part of my instructor course. Just need to wait for the results now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669