How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has improved in recent days. Approx 10.10 SEK to the £1. When Boc booked the hotel I believe it was only around 9.25 SEK to the £1

Hotel is only reserved, not paid for - so we will get the benefit of the recent rise in value (if it continues)

Fed up with all the traffic restrictions in Dublin this weekend, just because some ageing boy band was in town.

Fed up with all the traffic restrictions in Dublin this weekend, just because some ageing boy band was in town.

Living on past glories. Good job they had that young Robert Williams back to give the group some credibility.

Shortest day of the year out of the way. 19degreesC before it turned a bit shit this afternoon. Maybe this place isn't so bad afterall.

Feeling a bit sore, I had a cartilage op yesterday evening fixing a tear and some bone damage. Key-hole surgery is great, I had the op and back home four hours after the op. I remember when a damaged cartilage was a career ended for footbalers, wasn't it Mike Stringfellow that had problems for the rest of his carrier? But what he would have had was very different then they used to virtually take you knee apart. Now players are back after a few weeks, don't think I'll be running again for a bit more than that but I was nowhere as fit as them to start with!!

All the best,
Martyn

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Very sad and and in mourning. It is with great regret that I announce the death of Helmut our Bosch Diswasher. He passed on not very quietly in the middle of an eco cycle early this morning. Helmut was 16 years old and enjoyed washing up. Although sudden, his loss was not unexpected as we had had to apply several bits of tape and a paper clip in recent weeks. We shall miss him dreadfully. His passing leaves a big hole in our lives and our run of kitchen cupboards.

Mrs M is keen to try for another straight away, I am more inclined to search the web a bit before we head off down to Comet.

RIP Helmut old friend.

Very sad and and in mourning. It is with great regret that I announce the death of Helmut our Bosch Diswasher. He passed on not very quietly in the middle of an eco cycle early this morning. Helmut was 16 years old and enjoyed washing up. Although sudden, his loss was not unexpected as we had had to apply several bits of tape and a paper clip in recent weeks. We shall miss him dreadfully. His passing leaves a big hole in our lives and our run of kitchen cupboards.

Mrs M is keen to try for another straight away, I am more inclined to search the web a bit before we head off down to Comet.

RIP Helmut old friend.

:) I am having to perform a life saving operation on Compy our AEG double oven tomorrow. Just waiting for the donor organ to arrive by Royal Mail. slightly concerning giving his tender age of just 24 months. He hit complications trying to heat some garlic bread last night.

Last edited:
:) I am having to perform a life saving operation on Compy our AEG double oven tomorrow. Just waiting for the donor organ to arrive by Royal Mail. slightly concerning giving his tender age of just 24 months. He hit complications trying to heat some garlic bread last night.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time DF.

Last edited:
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time DF.

I know this pales in to insignificance with what you both are going through, but tonight I'm fitting a new cover to my ironing board. It's nice to know that at my age I'm still able to maintain a full-on Rock and Roll lifestyle.

Not really; been reading a thread on another forum, and it's all very depressing. 600-700 applicants for one or two pupillages, committees sifting on GCSE and A level grades, Degree classification and Bar results, with bonus points for every Masters completed.

THEN finding out that AFTER all of the points scoring, the interviewed candidates aren't "suitable" because although they look good on paper, they don't really impress in real life!

Frustrating doesn't come close, and it makes me wonder why they bothered to have the other sections on the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669