Howard signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
but there is no point buying and playing Howard, unless we have some wingers who can get to the byline and cross the ball. Thats what Howard needs to score the 20+ goals he can do.

We have had that kind of winger before - last season Yeates and even the otherwise useless Low could put in a cross. But with a couple of midgets up front, they soon learnt there was no point.

We have had that kind of winger before - last season Yeates and even the otherwise useless Low could put in a cross. But with a couple of midgets up front, they soon learnt there was no point.
:icon_eek: I think I've heard it all now

Are you seriously blaming Hume and Fryatt for making Josh Low look like Douglas Bader after 17 pints and a ruby?

I think blaming those two for everything is a pretty good idea....Someone has to shoulder responsibility for everything that has gone wrong at LCFC, why not them?
But nobody should be saddled with the blame for Josh Low, it's just not nice!!!

Aye its the only way I get an intelligent conversation on here..

Dont worry Im here now! :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Im finding the handy ignore feature brilliant on here too! So far Ive found the vast majority of peeps on here to be great though to be fair. I think I'll stick around! :038:

Last edited:
:icon_eek: I think I've heard it all now

Are you seriously blaming Hume and Fryatt for making Josh Low look like Douglas Bader after 17 pints and a ruby?

No. Just pointing out that Josh Low had one trick, and it was useless with our front line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69