How's the squad shaping up?

Past experience should indicate that this does not have a good outcome.
Yeah those deadline day moves for Huth and Tielemans sure worked out badly.

Why is any opinion different to yours called trolling?

We were so arrogant last season thinking we were too good to go down. And now just because we’ve had 3 less than convincing wins we think we’re good enough to mount a promotion challenge.

There absolutely should be a panic/scramble to do business. We’ve got loads of shite we need to get rid of, and we need a striker and a winger at the very least.
For about the millionth time, we can't just bin players off. What is it about this that some people simply cannot understand?

Yes, we could probably use the loan system to get some (very few) players moves but only if, financially, it is sound business to do so. It's not arrogant to wait if we can't do the business we want to. It's not arrogant to believe that the squad is good enough to mount a challenge at least until the next window, if we can't bring players in.

I would say that winning three games whilst not being convincing is absolutely cause for optimism. If you can win when you're playing badly, or at least not well, then that's a bonus.

It's not about you having a different opinion. There are lots of things we would probably agree on in terms of things that aren’t right at the club just now, but the difference is that I and many others are also prepared to see what is going right as well and that includes running the club and the transfer dealings in a far more logical and productive way so we don't end up spunking millions and millions on complete and total shit like Daka, Praet, Soumare etc al because we have 'gaps to fill' .

You really should at least try to stop looking for any excuse in every post to bleat on about how shit it all is, it can't be a pleasurable way to enjoy what is, essentially, a game for the sake of entertainment. Stop supporting them if you're so sick and tired of it and give yourself a break.

Listening to the ‘when you’re smiling’ pod the word on the street seemed to be that it wasn’t the case that we didn’t have offers, more that the offers didn’t match our valuation of the players up for grabs.

You really should at least try to stop looking for any excuse in every post to bleat on about how shit it all is, it can't be a pleasurable way to enjoy what is, essentially, a game for the sake of entertainment. Stop supporting them if you're so sick and tired of it and give yourself a break.
I’ll do what I want thanks.

And you should look up what trolling means. Having a negative opinion of things isn’t it.

With speculation rife on Daka & Iheanacho being sold, can we make a bid for Piroe before Leeds and/or Southampton get him. Can't see how he's not worth the 15 mill Ipswich want.

And you’re still a twat but you don’t hear me complaining.
First attempt at being ‘’Funniest Poster of the Year’’ in BM’s annual (or not so annual) shambles?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663