Hume called up to Canadian squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hume comes on in the 65th minute as Canada loses 2-1 to Guadeloupe.

Yes, Guadeloupe.

They are not even a part of FIFA. Jocelyn Angloma who had 37 caps played for Guadeloupe and scored. This is allowed because Guadeloupe is not a part of FIFA.

Being a Canadian supporter is great.

Last edited:

Yes, Guadeloupe.

They are not even a part of FIFA. Jocelyn Angloma who had 37 caps played for Guadeloupe and scored. This is allowed because Guadeloupe is not a part of FIFA.

Pierre Trudeau, Celine Dion, your boys took one hell of a beating. ;)

Yes, Guadeloupe.

Not allowed to be a member of FIFA because Guadeloupe is part of France. Makes you wonder how long they will let the United Kingdom continue to enter four teams.

Pierre Trudeau, Celine Dion, your boys took one hell of a beating. ;)

That's quite an extensive list of Canadian nationals

... and one better than I could have done!

:icon_wink

Sorry, my previous post should have read Jocelyn Angloma had 37 caps for France scored the first goal for Guadeloupe.

I'm downloading the torrent of the game right now. Not sure if I really want to watch, but I'm curious as to how Hume played.

Hume stays on the bench as Canada defeats Haiti 2-0. Canada is only playing with one striker up front (big target player), so not many opportunities for Hume to come on.

Canada has now advanced to the quarter-finals on Saturday.

Hume played the last 25 minutes in a 3-0 QF victory for Canada over Guatemala.

Canada will now play the USA on June 21st in the Gold Cup semi-final (in Chicago).

Maybe Humey can nick off tomorrow and enjoy the sunshine and the sights of Chi'town...... That's actually a game I wouldn't mind seeing but I've already got plans.

Maybe Humey can nick off tomorrow and enjoy the sunshine and the sights of Chi'town...... That's actually a game I wouldn't mind seeing but I've already got plans.

Too bad, it should be a good game. I was hoping to go down to Chicago for the game, but I can't make it.

I don't think Hume will start, as Canada likes to play with a big target striker, but he will probably come off the bench.

Gold Cup semi-final tonight. Hume came on with about 30 minutes left and scored to make the game 2-1 USA. That is how it finished. Canada scored a goal which should have been allowed in injury time, but was called back for offside. The Canadian players were pissed, and had every right to be.

CONCACAF wants a USA vs Mexico final.... also a Mexican was the ref tonight.

BTW, it was a nice finish by Hume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670