Hume called up to Canadian squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Cup semi-final tonight. Hume came on with about 30 minutes left and scored to make the game 2-1 USA. That is how it finished. Canada scored a goal which should have been allowed in injury time, but was called back for offside. The Canadian players were pissed, and had every right to be.

CONCACAF wants a USA vs Mexico final.... also a Mexican was the ref tonight.

BTW, it was a nice finish by Hume.

Decent run for Canada though. Lane, do you reckon World Cup qualification is capable?

I would like to think so as CONCACAF does have one too many WCQ spots. Canada should be able to compete with the likes of Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Trinidad & Tobago, and Jamaica for that third spot.

Here is the Hume goal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtpfrZBcPlw

Extended highlights...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Kt7eNSwYA

We need the p.a announcer to be more like the commentators on the hume clip :icon_lol:
......like the 'asshole, asshole, asshole' near the end (well thats what it sounded like!! :icon_lol:

He probably feels happier running onto quality through balls from midfield instead of trying to out jump centre halfs for balls lumped up to him from our defence.

exactly, i was amazed at how many goals hume actually managed for saying we had the worst midfield in the league, and more often that not made him compete with 6ft+ defenders in the air.

He probably feels happier running onto quality through balls from midfield instead of trying to out jump centre halfs for balls lumped up to him from our defence.

exactly, i was amazed at how many goals hume actually managed for saying we had the worst midfield in the league, and more often that not made him compete with 6ft+ defenders in the air.

bang on lads, feed Hume a good ball and see the goals go in this season :038::038::038::038:

is it me or is the commentator on the hume goal video screaming ARSEHOLE ARSEHOLE ARSEHOLE!!! about 34 secs in?

Keller is no longer with Borussia Moenchengladbach. He left the club a few weeks months ago after they were relegated to the 2. Bundesliga. A few days ago he had an offer from a club in Iran.

Keller is no longer with Borussia Moenchengladbach. He left the club a few weeks months ago after they were relegated to the 2. Bundesliga. A few days ago he had an offer from a club in Iran.

Get him back here. He's probably still better than Douglas, Henderson and Logan.

Get him back here. He's probably still better than Douglas, Henderson and Logan.

Yea but not Neilsen i hope!! think he is passed it IMO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669