Hume to Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he not say immediately after the Stoke games that he would be staying with us next season???

Has anyone stopped to think that these players who said they wanted to help us get back up, did actually mean just that? However then comes along a big juicy offer too good for MM to turn down, so all of a sudden the player has very little choice but to leave. I wouldn't buy these quotes saying they wanted to play in a higher division etc .... the fact is the business is too good to turn down. Therefore I don't think the players who have gone should be looked upon as bad people.

What's all this stopping to think you're talking about???

What's all this stopping to think you're talking about???

I just wonder where these players would be now if MM's eyes hadn't lit up at the sight of big pound notes.

The players who have gone may have actually wanted to stay, but when the chairman accepts an offer what choice do you have ??

I just wonder where these players would be now if MM's eyes hadn't lit up at the sight of big pound notes.

The players who have gone may have actually wanted to stay, but when the chairman accepts an offer what choice do you have ??

I see where you're coming form.

Having said that, these departures have coincided with the appointment of our new manager. Perhaps it's not all MM's fault???

Maybe NP thinks he can get better in with the money he'll have to spend.

I see where you're coming form.

Having said that, these departures have coincided with the appointment of our new manager. Perhaps it's not all MM's fault???

Maybe NP thinks he can get better in with the money he'll have to spend.

Absolutely. I'm not posting fact, but I just wanted to look at it from the other side.

You could be right. NP has said he's identified targets and maybe some selling is needed to enable this to happen.

Absolutely. I'm not posting fact, but I just wanted to look at it from the other side.

You could be right. NP has said he's identified targets and maybe some selling is needed to enable this to happen.

Time will tell I guess.

I'm quite excited by it all now.

Has anyone stopped to think that these players who said they wanted to help us get back up, did actually mean just that? However then comes along a big juicy offer too good for MM to turn down, so all of a sudden the player has very little choice but to leave. I wouldn't buy these quotes saying they wanted to play in a higher division etc .... the fact is the business is too good to turn down. Therefore I don't think the players who have gone should be looked upon as bad people.

maybe by leaving they are doing just that

He wouldnt get anywhere near my top 50 list of city players.
Will always remember him for being part of a team that gave its fans the ultimate humiliation.
Thanks for the effort, good luck and goodbye.

You couldnt fault hume for effort, but at times he was greedy and wasteful............

Gonna have to resort back to watching my Roadrunner DVDs now Hume's gone.

Beep Beep

did he not say immediately after the Stoke games that he would be staying with us next season???

didnt Paul Dickov do the same? Loyalty does not exist in the game these days, the pound note is king and they will go wherever they will get more of them.

I don't think you can blame them for not wanting to play in League One, but at least shut up then and don't try to be some kind of martyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00