If you were God..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd get my children out of this world and then deal with the non-believers. :tumbleweed:

Blimey, there's an interesting mixture if ever I saw one.
I'm one wacky, devil-may-care guy and I take my hero inspiration where I can get it.

I'm not dead DB, I can be your hero
It's interesting that you think you can sit alongside Hitler, Hussein, Pot, Mao, Mercury, Liberace, Hawtry and Williams.

I saw you as more of a [SIZE=-1]Timothy McVeigh kinda guy.[/SIZE]

*and I'm assuming Melts meant Shirley Williams.

John Williams, did the Star Wars theme

legend, fact
:icon_eek:

What?

Not even the world's funniest Yorkshireman?

comedy_williams.jpg

It's interesting that you think you can sit alongside Hitler, Hussein, Pot, Mao, Mercury, Liberace, Hawtry and Williams.

I saw you as more of a [SIZE=-1]Timothy McVeigh kinda guy.[/SIZE]

*and I'm assuming Melts meant Shirley Williams.

I have an extensive range of orange boiler suits.

funnily enough I've played there loads, including this season and (assuming i get picked for the ones) i shall play there this saturday against old blues

Who do you play for? I played for Tiffins, Old Tiffinians and Sutton and Epsom. I played for the Firsts for all the Clubs though most for the school and Old Boys. :icon_wink

Who do you play for? I played for Tiffins, Old Tiffinians and Sutton and Epsom. I played for the Firsts for all the Clubs though most for the school and Old Boys. :icon_wink

ha, we played Old Tiffinians first league game and beat them 31-7 and i played

i play for Bec Old Boys

ha, we played Old Tiffinians first league game and beat them 31-7 and i played

i play for Bec Old Boys

As in Beckingham?!? I played those cnuts at Rugby once - I looked like Frank Bruno after 20 minutes.

I also played in front of a four figure crowd in Plymouth - I was directly against a 20 stoner in the scrum, shame the fat couldn't bend his body, his shoulders were throbbing by the end of it.

Strongest part of my game scrummaging. Will be total bollocks if they get rid of the contested scrums.

As in Beckingham

no, as in Bec Old Boys

if you mean Beckenham, they're in London 2

we are Surrey 2

(for those that care, all southern leagues feed the London leagues, so London 2 is 4 divisions above Surrey 2)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69