Not open for further replies.
If Kaiebi doesnt play at least 45 mins tonight he will be on the bench saturday
Iwill go for;-

Neilson
Chambers
NGotty
McAuley
Mattock
Newton (hoping for Kaeibi switch Newts to left)
Kish
Clemence
Weso (if nobody in possibly Matttock if we sign a left back)
MDV
Mume

Last edited:
he played 30 minutes of football
Yes, but during that 30 minutes he got to learn how all his new Leicester city team mates work together, he also got to learn the English game and the pace at which it's played. He also got used to to the way in which the game is officiated whilst building up a strong team spirit within the camp.

Am I thinking of somebody else?

Yes, but during that 30 minutes he got to learn how all his new Leicester city team mates work together, he also got to learn the English game and the pace at which it's played. He also got used to to the way in which the game is officiated whilst building up a strong team spirit within the camp.

Am I thinking of somebody else?

Obviously - you were thinking of somebody who didn't also need to learn English as well!

Kaebi wont be starting for a bit. He will be coming off the bench hence why we signed Newton.

The guy needs to get settled in. It would be foulish to chuck him in there straight away. He would probably have two good games then peter out. Introduce him slowly while he learns the lingo.

Kaebi wont be starting for a bit. He will be coming off the bench hence why we signed Newton.

The guy needs to get settled in. It would be foulish to chuck him in there straight away. He would probably have two good games then peter out. Introduce him slowly while he learns the lingo.

Especially "Oi!!" and "move!!"

I would say it is a straight red card offense it is that bad, horrendous tbh! ;)

Those Iranian fans I've spoken to are a bit worried people will be unhappy with him if he doesn't play at his best in the very beginning. It will take some time to settle and I hope people will understand that and have some patience.

just seen mark in marriot, he is looking in good shape for the season, compared to when i seen him when he first came here, i wish him the best and he told me that he is really working hard in training, i am a official member of support the mark de vries club!!!

COME ON MDV!!!

just seen mark in marriot, he is looking in good shape for the season, compared to when i seen him when he first came here, i wish him the best and he told me that he is really working hard in training, i am a official member of support the mark de vries club!!!

COME ON MDV!!!

Where do I join?:icon_wink I've liked him ever since the goal against Spurs, but I didn't think he would still be here. Great to see he has shaped up so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00